what are you eating today?

soepom

damn soepom thats alotta feta

hell yeah, and it was delicious!!!

where do you live soepom? ...

singapore, lah!

soepom- looks delicious! what the topping on the top right pizza? looks like a balsamic vinegar based extract..

actually, it's teriyaki sauce. some pseudo-japanese style topping.

fancy food a la my mama:

wayet0804td4.jpg

Awww..... this thread hasn't moved at all since yesterday. Where's everyone? Where soepom?!!!!

szechuan food with friends

1030189584_0389282a36_o.jpg

spicy tofu with peanuts

1029335571_cd47161318_o.jpg

spicy pickled vegetables

1029337277_4be6792746_o.jpg

green tea with wolfberry and chrysanthemum buds

1029341489_014d61a502_o.jpg

chilled sliced pork belly with spicy garlic paste

1029338385_52996f953c_o.jpg

sliced beef with peanuts and cilantro in spicy sauce

1029343141_5aa9df30b2_o.jpg

shaanxi lamb skewers

1030198832_f61a7648d9_o.jpg

"snowflake" meat dumplings

1029345565_7041eee8e2_o.jpg

tea smoked duck

1029348373_5faebc2c67_o.jpg

noodles in soup with crab meat and bean paste

dan dan noodles with spicy peanut sauce and minced meat

1030204322_f7e264b38b_o.jpg

complimentary fruit platter

soepom has been out, bumping into the rest of the world. twas nice seeing you and your girl plongin. come to think of it, you're another renegade- where are your food pics!

cuisine team, buck up! *cracks the whip-ped cream*

whizkit those szechuan pics are saliva-inducing man. you're doing a great job, i think i can retire from the thread soon... heh.

but till then...

aunt sent some yummy food to our place yesterday. let's just hope the culinary genes don't end with my generation:

wayet0805jf7.jpg

lunch today:

wayet0806op4.jpg

soepom has been out, bumping into the rest of the world. twas nice seeing you and your girl plongin. come to think of it, you're another renegade- where are your food pics!

cuisine team, buck up! *cracks the whip-ped cream*

nice bumping into you and your boy too :D. heh. okok ive just quit my job, which means proper chance for photos of food.

ooh ooh, am i in the cuisine team too? am i , am i?

buger.jpg

a fuckin amazing burger.

about to concuss and crash into bed but just needed to say:

YES, plongin you is in the cuisine team. so add it to your signature wuncha. in fact, anyone who is fond of food, and posts some nice pics of em, is welcome to be part of the cuisine team.

mis you're back in town? i'd say let's do a mini-meetup, but i'm so insanely busy these days... if you don't mind some late night shisha or something, would be nice to hang.

for those in singapore:

is there any place to get good sausage/eggs/mashed potatoes type of breakfast? preferly decently price thou

i remember there used to be a breakfast counter at the botanic gardens (at the main lobby) - run by the same people in the les amis group i believe, served great food at a fraction of the price at the restaurant. not sure if it's still there though.

PS cafe at dempsey road also has wonderful breakfast. a tad pricey, but the ambience and food is niiiice.

werners oven along siglap road serves good sausages and mash all day though :) also has an adjoining bakery selling lots of fresh bread/pastry.

actually, im not a good person for breakfast recommendations - i'm seldom even awake before noon normally. heh.

anyhoos, requested for mum to make a simple dinner today before rushin off to work:

wayet0808xa5.jpg

chillis (from our own garden!) stuffed with salmon, tomato and seaweed omelette, steamed dumplings, grilled mushroom, grape peach and cucumber salad.

mum said there was a fireworks theme in the way the food was laid out, to commemorate national day...