what are you eating today?

soepom

i was so hunger after rehearsals that i only realised after we'd devoured everything that i'd actually FORGOTTEN to take a photo of the meal of chicken chop, satay, two hugeplates of assorted ngoh hiang (with the crispy prawn fritter), beef hor fun, and about 10 bottles of heineken...

i mean, how can i forget something that's become such an integral part of my everyday routine??? it is a sign of how hard i'm being worked.

i do however have a lousy shot of my dinner:

wayet0628qb9.jpg

katong laksa (but at bugis).

Guest jmatsu
i was so hunger after rehearsals that i only realised after we'd devoured everything that i'd actually FORGOTTEN to take a photo of the meal of chicken chop, satay, two hugeplates of assorted ngoh hiang (with the crispy prawn fritter), beef hor fun, and about 10 bottles of heineken...

i mean, how can i forget something that's become such an integral part of my everyday routine??? it is a sign of how hard i'm being worked.

i do however have a lousy shot of my dinner:

wayet0628qb9.jpg

katong laksa (but at bugis).

soepom,

girly i'm sorry. you are becoming that thorn in my foot that i don't want to remove, but this just looks like a japanese salary man puke-session after too much alcohol and ramen (maybe champon).

soepom,

girly i'm sorry. you are becoming that thorn in my foot that i don't want to remove, but this just looks like a japanese salary man puke-session after too much alcohol and ramen (maybe champon).

is that your way of saying that you love me too?

come on darling, i get rep for having a cunt, and you get rep for being one. we'd be perfect together. ;)

i absolutely agree that it doesn't look all too appetising in that picture. but damn, it's some seriously tasty shit. it's a noodle dish in spicy coconut gravy that almost all my visiting friends have come to enjoy. if some japanese salary man's puke tasted like that, i'd slurp it.

how's that for erotic.

whizkit the bangers and mash look...deliciously phallic.

eleven the orange jelly with peach (?) pieces look like perfect summer refreshment.

jamolos i've never had blood pudding before - but after seeing that picture, i really wanna try some! anyone in singapore knows where i could find it?

anyways this is the difference between eating out and eating at home; food cooked by some random underpaid stranger (re: japanese salaryman puke), and food cooked by lovingly laborious mother:

wayet0629zf0.jpg

seafood noodles in soup

i just had some hawaiian bbq for lunch and it wasnt great. too much salt, too much meat, too oily. now i dont feel good. i think my brother enjoyed his, though.

Damn soepom are you ovulating? All i been hearing lately from you is dicks, camel toes, and cunts. Not very lady like. Carry on.

heh. you do realise the inherent irony ^? ovulation is *the* physical definition of female/lady identity.

in any case, if that were so, then i must be ovulating all the time. my language is no less vulgar offline when i'm around people i'm comfortable with.

but truth be told, i'm no lady. i'm really a transvestite. notice how i've always got a scarf around my neck in waywts? that's to hide my adam's apple. ;)

saturday lunch at home (yay):

wayet0630atd3.jpg

mum's new experimental cold dish - mushrooms suspended in delicate broth gelatin. pretty successful.

wayet0630brt4.jpg

wayet0630ciy9.jpg

teppanyaki

soepom - those would be 4 freaking ugly phalli.

nice to see your lavish home cooked meals again.

ryan - I'm craving for some ramen now.....

672292996_98bd0f6fde_o.jpg

herb foccacia with smoked salmon scrambled eggs, side salad with house dressing

672293610_55f48a8243_o.jpg

green tea mascarpone mousse and green tea sponge cake with chestnut cream centre, on a square of almond crumble