+

sugar,cream cheese, semi sweet choco chips, eggs

S7302166.jpg

=

altogether

S7302170.jpg

and here we are:

S7302171.jpg

so far nothing and i'm hating the human race (well, most of the human race) because of it. gonna shoot for some sitr fried vegetables and some tilapia in about an hour if i don't get too lazy

ate this tonight .. my buddy works at this burrito place and always hooks it up for free

two of these with sour cream

burrrrito.jpg

burrito and rice

burritoo.jpg

so good.

burritol.jpg

these sort of look like shit. at first glance i thought the taco was from taco bell.

makes me happy to live in southern california where quality filthy mexican food is readily available at almost all hours.

these sort of look like shit. at first glance i thought the taco was from taco bell.

makes me happy to live in southern california where quality filthy mexican food is readily available at almost all hours.

yeah that last burrito looking thing looks like it'll leave you with some bloody underwear

billy mays here!

haha yah well florida is obviously lacking in the mexican food ... but it was free so i cant complain.. this place def isnt traditional mexican style, its just over priced white mans mexican with lack of flavor

btw i am about 5'10" and only 125 pounds .. i eat food like this all day. its hereditary i guess ..