what are you eating today?

soepom

nah always a $1 paring knife from the Temple of Jawnz v1 concept. kpnv pointed out that you could slice the potatoes thinly (think potato chip thickness) and then use some sort of round punch to get them from that, which would be much easier. Tournet'ing potatoes takes a while to perfect,

past two days or so

chipotle barbacoa tacos ..

holgafakes003.jpg

the lighting makes these look gross but they were damn good

carne asada tacos from my fav mexican joint

holgafakes002.jpg

suiza enchilada from the same place

holgafakes004.jpg

curry shrimp, rice/peas, cabbage, and plaintains

holgafakes006.jpg

just ate this midnight snacks style

rice/beans

holgafakes001.jpg

tilapia taco and steak taco

holgafakes005.jpg

for dinner tonight i had chimichurri scallops with garlic mashed potatoes and asparagus .. wish i could of taken photos but the lighting was too dark for my camera phone ..

The Mexican food on here just kills me. The inability to get the stuff in Manila is incredibly sad. I can't even imagine how we've managed to survive all this time. Terrible politicians, retarded weather, bad education, no real Mexican food.

What we do have in abundance though are 24 hr. Chinese restos, but then again, doesn't every pseudo-city?

Anyone whose spent a good amount of time in Manila must have wandered into this place at least once. Drunk, dazed, with enough nicotine stuck on your clothes to put led poisoned Chinese children to shame, there's always North Park.

At 4am.. First off, Raddish cake.

3881527896_e712490c1c.jpg

Followed then by fried rice, topped with a good amount of fried pork.

3880727201_5ab90d8377.jpg

you owe me elaborate foods.

please bring me weed vaporizer so I can make you a hypermodern insalata caprese made from basil-aroma filled mozzarella curd balloons resting atop tomato bases, drizzled in dressing...