what are you eating today?

soepom

Hap, that looks like a fucking treat... mm. Nothing like heat trapped in the dirt straight from our mother earth.

Last night:

salmonpasta.jpg

Improved salmon

Linguine w/ garlic clam white sauce

nairb49

it is a hangi...rocks or irons sometimes a combination are heated in a fire...and then put in a hole in the ground...and the food is put in and it is all buried to roast slowly...

Could you possibly put an entire pig in there?

img1479ji5.jpg

Venison(I think) pasta

img1480az0.jpg

Burger and fries

img1481aw3.jpg

Club sandwich with caesar salad

img1482xn9.jpg

Very good vegetarian pizza, Avocado + pizza is good

img1525gk7.jpg

Hearty turkey + veg. soup

img1619za6.jpg

Crab cake

img1620pv1.jpg

Chocolate cake

img1528ni3.jpg

Salmon Chowder

img1809du8.jpg

Salmon pie

img1810gd4.jpg

Clam chowder pot pie

img1811bb7.jpg

Ham croissant

img1773wn8.jpg

Mushroom puree

img1813sk4.jpg

Chocolate pecan tart and double chocolate cake

img1816ht7.jpg

Almond bread

Everything here on was served on a train

img1632np7.jpg

Cranberry(I think) sausage

img1633el5.jpg

Smoked salmon something

img1659jq5.jpg

Cheese platter

holy sweet granduncle of god... mis

and all those were served on a train? did you go around everyone's table to take those pics? the "meat thing" looks like roast beef wrapped around asparagus, and it looks fucking good! ragout? venison pasta? smoked salmon? damn all of those look tasty!

0704080051eg1.jpg

FUCK! That just reminded me of how long it's been since I had that--reminds me of that yellow curried noodle dish. I think it's 'singapore' style or something like that. I'd always get it back home in SF when I had the chance.

FUCK! That just reminded me of how long it's been since I had that--reminds me of that yellow curried noodle dish. I think it's 'singapore' style or something like that. I'd always get it back home in SF when I had the chance.

Haha oh yeah! Yeah, there is a SG version of this curried noodle. But I think this is slightly on the Malaysian style. Don't know the difference though. This reminds me, my grandma is from singapore. How random.

Basically it's cinnamon toast with fresh sliced swiss and ham from your local market, melted to your liking. Then a sunny side up egg to top it off.

Just use a few eggs, some cinnamon, sugar, and a bit of milk for the batter.

:)

thanks sid, I actually ended up making a croque-madame myself today for dinner. except rather than freaking it french-toast style like you did, I made myself a dijon sauce that I put on one side of the bread, then ham, swiss, and the easy-over egg... open-face sandwich style

I had that green bean casserole on the side... it was pretty blah, but damn that sandwich was tasty

The lady returned the breakfast favor a few days ago with more fooooooooood.

breakfast.jpg

Fresh baked bran muffins with strawberry sauce on the inside!

Egglettes with shrooms

Fresh strawberries

magnogame.jpg

Magnolia's cupcakes... good til the last sprinkle.

thanks sid, I actually ended up making a croque-madame myself today for dinner. except rather than freaking it french-toast style like you did, I made myself a dijon sauce that I put on one side of the bread, then ham, swiss, and the easy-over egg... open-face sandwich style

I had that green bean casserole on the side... it was pretty blah, but damn that sandwich was tasty

I think for a proper croque monsieur/madame, there's some fancy sauce on it as well. Dijon sounds just as good...

breakfast....boring, the usual - muesli and double espresso

lunch...frittata with asparagus and goats cheese, pepsi max and vanilla bean icecream with drinking chocolate and condensed milk swirled through.

dinner shall be whatever i can get my grubby mits on to line my stomach before the vodka onslaught begins.

The lady returned the breakfast favor a few days ago with more fooooooooood.

breakfast.jpg

Fresh baked bran muffins with strawberry sauce on the inside!

Egglettes with shrooms

Fresh strawberries

I think she's sending you some kind of secret message with those muffins...