what are you eating today?

soepom

I already tried to make this known by celebrating when someone didn't post

thoroughly unappetizing seafood.

Like, that stingray looks like a dried piece of leather with gristle attached at the

edges. A lot of fucking gristle. The only gristle I like is Throbbing, thank you very much.

Hey hey onemancult! To each his own! I don't eat beef anymore but no hate to people who do and decide to post pics. (In fact, I remember what it tastes like and it's pretty farking good shit! Haha!)

One man's meat is another's poison.

Besides, a lot of stuff that is good to eat sometimes DOES look like shit. That's why we call good stuff, "THE SHIT". :D

More stuff that some people might find gross but I find yummy! :P

Breakfast today was lor mai gai (chicken with glutinous rice) and siu mai (shrimp dumpling) with lots of chilli sauce, the way I like it.

07-04-07_0931.jpg

I already tried to make this known by celebrating when someone didn't post

thoroughly unappetizing seafood.

Like, that stingray looks like a dried piece of leather with gristle attached at the

edges. A lot of fucking gristle. The only gristle I like is Throbbing, thank you very much.

i think that's the beauty of singaporean hawker food--it looks like shit but i've never tasted better street fare elsewhere (except maybe malaysia but i get indigestion after attacking their laksa and stuff sometimes).

me and my girlfriend had a dinner course last night that included decently-sized Wagyu steaks that were pretty good. Tender enough to cut with butter knives or the side of a fork. I would've taken a picture but we were in the corner of the rooftop greenhouse at midnight and it was basically like eating in the dark, and frankly I get embarrassed at the notion of taking pictures of food at a restaurant. :P

I've spent like $600 on groceries this past week and I can't decide what to make for dinner. I have this craving and the ingredients for minced meat pies and Vindaloo curry but can't be fucked to make either.

Breakfast today was lor mai gai (chicken with glutinous rice) and siu mai (shrimp dumpling) with lots of chilli sauce, the way I like it.

07-04-07_0931.jpg

tat looks so nice! especially the siew mai!!!

The ones i buy frozen from london n bristol are like........eeeerrrrrr.........

the brand's called gobo i think! hahaa....lame...

not the healthiest day today.

breakfast....hot cross bun, chocolate

lunch....tofu, spinach and tomato curry with rice

dinner....chicken, mustard, hommus, beetroot, tomato and jalapeno sandwich

snacks....tomato and chili roll, pepsi max

07-04-07_0931.jpg

i want all of this in my mouth right now, including the plate. so hungry....

sid, could I trouble you to give us a quick run-down of that sandwich? it looks tasty as fuck.

Basically it's cinnamon toast with fresh sliced swiss and ham from your local market, melted to your liking. Then a sunny side up egg to top it off.

Just use a few eggs, some cinnamon, sugar, and a bit of milk for the batter.

:)