what are you eating today?

soepom

i think the fact that your mother can read english (my comments or "bark") is just super!

i'd consider the position, but only if beastiality is legal in singapore...could i get a pic of your mom? give my regards to mrs. dong.

mrs. dong:

amblkhit01tg4.jpg

turned on jmatsu? i thinks she's right up your (back)alley.

unfortunately, bestiality isn't legal...yet. but on this repressive island-state, what is?

oh wait. i think hate is legal.

also,

thomas, can you *not* rep?

mrs. dong:

amblkhit01tg4.jpg

unfortunately, bestiality isn't legal...yet. but on this repressive island-state, what is?

oh wait. i think hate is legal.

also,

thomas, can you *not* rep?

ouch !!!

err and maybe jo you can send some over of your mom's ma tsang over to me? craving for one now... hehehehe

mum (sorry bout that picture ^, i know it's not your most flattering shot but i wanted to show how sexy you look in an apron) cooked lunch again:

wayet0623ca0.jpg

tom yum soup, fried rice with prawn and crab, thai fishcake, steamed fish in green curry (that looks yellow...) - great knifework - fish was excellently deboned.

Guest jmatsu
mrs. dong:

amblkhit01tg4.jpg

how many dongs have you guys got over there (and i'm not talking dildos)? sorry, are your parents divorced? is your mother not mrs. dong anymore? or did all the toxins from the sea of singapore (or whatever) cause the seafood to cause this abomination/hormonal imbalance (no offense to your mom)?

sweeteart, i'm glad hate isn't illegal in singapore...because i wouldn't want to be the contributing factor if you were ever to be put under the cain (or do you guys use whips?).

Guest jmatsu
. i've already told you, i love you. xxx

if this is true, you've just got yourself a free pass...fuck! you got me. it's going to be really difficult to be mean to someone who apparently loves me (you're pretty clever, because if i ever fuck with you again, i'll seem like an even bigger asshole then i currently am).

anyway i was serious about hiring your mother. it was my way of complimenting her food.

Kahn Toke Royal Thai on Geary st. ate with my parents who came up for a visit. Really chill ambiance you have to take off your shoes when you go in and sit on the ground but there is a hole under the table for your legs. also pretty cheap. I recommend it to anyone looking for decent thai in the richmond district