what are you eating today?

soepom

mum's at home on holiday. gives me a good reason to actually wake up in the afternoon.

wayet0529aee6.jpg

wayet0529bol5.jpg

wayet0529cdx4.jpg

salad, salmon and mushroom quiche, potato and leek soup

Really great presentation for homecooked food. Impressed and mystified at the same time. You must have a great mum

so, there's this place selling this frozen soft-serve ice cream-like concoction near my job called Smoochies and, according to the nutritional facts posted on the wall, this stuff is only 60 calories per 4 ounces, and is incredibly low in sugar, has zero fat or cholesterol, and even has 5 grams of protein per serving (it is made with whey protein, which is allegedly what helps it to taste so rich and creamy). the stuff tastes amazing- as good as full-fat ice cream, and yet, there seems to be not a single downside to the stuff.

i plan on eating nothing but Smoochies for lunch all Summer long, and seeing how this affects my body.

Wait rirawin is getting married?! :eek: How do you have money for a rock like that, don't you work in a retail shop!

here's how you work superfuture. for "a complete guide to the day in the life of xyz superfuturian" ,

1. visit the waywt thread + waywt thread chat ed to see what the dude's been wearing and for what (in this case, it was "to attend a wedding")

2. visit the recent purchases to see if the dude's bought anything whilst being out and about.

3. visit the what are you eating today thread to see what the dude's been eating.

4. visit evolution of denim to see if the dude's gotten any extra fades on his denim

5. whatever other threads that could be associated with a persons day.

after you do this, you would realise, that rirawin's not actually getting married, and thats not actually "his" ring.

i had a burger today. it was a shitty burger. therefore no pics.

You must have a great mum

I do. That's why I took her out to watch Pirates of the Caribbean 3 tonight. :)

pre-movie dinner at our regular joint:

520278025_4e5894cce7.jpg

520278043_33f97175fa.jpg

520278063_e98f3e1934.jpg

520278091_82e8317c64.jpg

spicy prawn salad

fish and chips (fish was really crisp and flaky, tartar sauce very tangy. good shit)

sampler-sized slipper lobster gratin and seafood pasta

coffee jelly with vanilla ice cream.

so, there's this place selling this frozen soft-serve ice cream-like concoction near my job called Smoochies and, according to the nutritional facts posted on the wall, this stuff is only 60 calories per 4 ounces, and is incredibly low in sugar, has zero fat or cholesterol, and even has 5 grams of protein per serving (it is made with whey protein, which is allegedly what helps it to taste so rich and creamy). the stuff tastes amazing- as good as full-fat ice cream, and yet, there seems to be not a single downside to the stuff.

i plan on eating nothing but Smoochies for lunch all Summer long, and seeing how this affects my body.

23rd st? I've passed it before but I never went inside.

I do. That's why I took her out to watch Pirates of the Caribbean 3 tonight. :)

pre-movie dinner at our regular joint:

520278025_4e5894cce7.jpg

520278043_33f97175fa.jpg

520278063_e98f3e1934.jpg

520278091_82e8317c64.jpg

spicy prawn salad

fish and chips (fish was really crisp and flaky, tartar sauce very tangy. good shit)

sampler-sized slipper lobster gratin and seafood pasta

coffee jelly with vanilla ice cream.

which restaurant is that soepom? the food looks interesting.

Damn, valhalla, did you make all that? If so, props and even more props if u ate that all yourself.

soepoem, the top of that quiche is hella nice, your mom makes some bomb ass food. Dinner looks like it was good too.

would rep both of you if I could

^^ i sure did. well i ate most of it.

well for today:

breakfast

biscuit.jpg

finishing up the last of the ciabatta. i think i'll lay it off for a bit.

lunch

IMG_7344.jpg

japanese beef curry rice and miso soup

those are carrot triangles circumscribing the plate

Thanks folks! :D Birthday at work has been good so far, bastards at work circulated via email a picture of me sleeping at my desk.

Waiting till the weekend....

happy birthday Pogi boy!

freakazoid the restaurant was pasta cafe, basement of takashimaya, opp MOS burger

mis that chocolate cereal thing looks like the perfect perk-me-up for sufu marathon

thanks dizzle, the quiche really seems to be a big hit with you guys huh!

picnic lunch with whizkit and friend:

wayet0530aht0.jpg

wayet0530bgi9.jpg

nothing like an afternoon beer to lower temperatures and raise happiness index. roast turkey and cranberry sauce sandwich. banana.

supper (round 1, at 12.20am):

wayet0530ics6.jpg

wayet0530iips8.jpg

ribena lemon drink, french toast

supper (round 2, at 3.10am):

wayet0530iiiwt3.jpg

hokkien prawn noodles, punggol nasi lemak

Thanks for the kind greetings!! :)

Fried dumplings

cimg0222dm5.jpg

Marinated beef

cimg0224zz4.jpg