what are you eating today?

soepom

^ julianree that looks fantastic! makes me hanker for some pesto now.

valhalla, soepom

what is it with you guys and swedish stuff, really? :)

knäckebröd translates to "bread that breaks/cracks" btw. I can recommend Wasa Delikatess btw, very thin and crisp, but made by whole grains.

haha, like i mentioned before superbobo, we're swedish whores. and we like you because you're swedish :)

Looks like havarti to me.

This evening, wasn't really hungry for some reason, so I started snacking on fresh baguette with olive oil/balsamic with a bit of brie.

Ended up eating the entire baguette before I noticed anything.

I swear, fresh bread just kills me, I don't think I've EVER been full on bread or pasta, as long as its fresh.

hey that fresh bread/olive oil/balsamic vinegar/cheese or butter combi is terrific! i love it when you dip fresh, warm baguette or sourdough into that mix. yeah and you don't feel full until you down a big glass of beverage.

Man, if I posted pictures of my meals everyone would be bored shitless. Maybe I'll do it tomorrow, but in the mean time, here is my day;

1-Original Oatmeal (splenda, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger), eggs

2-Protein shake, gala apple

3-Chicken breast, green beans

4-Chicken breast, sliced tomato, spinach

5-protein pudding

:)

Man, if I posted pictures of my meals everyone would be bored shitless. Maybe I'll do it tomorrow, but in the mean time, here is my day;

1-Original Oatmeal (splenda, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger), eggs

2-Protein shake, gala apple

3-Chicken breast, green beans

4-Chicken breast, sliced tomato, spinach

5-protein pudding

:)

looked kinda like what i eat everyday too. except for an occasional switch of chicken breast to canned tuna (aka salted wood)... your diet seems clean. you hitting the weights?

man i've never tried pierogies! my sl*t, where can we get some here? bring me go eat!

valhalla, soepom

what is it with you guys and swedish stuff, really? :)

knäckebröd translates to "bread that breaks/cracks" btw. I can recommend Wasa Delikatess btw, very thin and crisp, but made by whole grains.

haha yah i've always had a swedish fetish. and valhalla is has been inadvertently influenced. i wish i was swedish, and sang with koop. like yukimi nagano.

i've tried Wasa! it's great! all the different varieties. there was one that was super light and crispy. very light coloured, like cereal but in a wafer form. that was awesome. man. i miss sthlm. we can't get that stuff here i think. nor the variety of yoghurts. nor H&M. nor cool 2nd hand shops. we need to transport the whole of sodermalm here.

Looks like havarti to me.

This evening, wasn't really hungry for some reason, so I started snacking on fresh baguette with olive oil/balsamic with a bit of brie.

Ended up eating the entire baguette before I noticed anything.

I swear, fresh bread just kills me, I don't think I've EVER been full on bread or pasta, as long as its fresh.

i'm really hearing you nairb. the smell of freshly baked bread is heavenly. it's comforting and happy-fying. i've seen an aerosol spray at a high-end furniture store before, where you can fill your room with the smell of fresh baked produce just by squirting from a can. it's amazing.

implicit homemade gnocchi with pesto sounds fabulous. share share!

Wanted hot thick soup for lunch but none on the menu to my liking at Riccioti. So had this instead...

sufu004.jpg

Mixed sandwich platter. Fillings were: grilled veggies, parma ham and rocket and salmon with cream cheese.

And for dessert (shared by three. Happy, people?? ;) )...

sufu006.jpg

Pancake with flambed bananas and chocolate cream

sufu007.jpg

boring but yummy panna cotta in a chocolate cup. :)

man i've never tried pierogies! my sl*t, where can we get some here? bring me go eat!

Let's go to Veselka in NYC! Heh...

But seriously, let's try someplace kosher. If there's any chance of finding it in Singapore, that is...

i always have room for panna cotta no matter how full i am. it's the best light dessert after creme brulee, i think... :)

that panna cotta looks amazinggggggggggg.

that's a real treat i can imagine.

looked kinda like what i eat everyday too. except for an occasional switch of chicken breast to canned tuna (aka salted wood)... your diet seems clean. you hitting the weights?

Yea, canned tuna is big for me too. I try and stay in shape and do hit the weights all week. If I ate most of the stuff in this thread I would feel like total shit, I guess my body has just got used to eating really clean.

Yea, canned tuna is big for me too. I try and stay in shape and do hit the weights all week. If I ate most of the stuff in this thread I would feel like total shit, I guess my body has just got used to eating really clean.

it sounds good to be eating healthy and keeping your body in tip top condition, but i guess i'm just too mad about cuisine to limit myself...

made a superquick dinner with valhalla:

wayet0329rf4.jpg

butterhead and sauteed mushrooms salad in red wine vinaigrette

two instant vegetarian indian dishes (forgot to read the names on the package before emptying the trash)

basmati rice

cheap and tasty Breda beer

it sounds good to be eating healthy and keeping your body in tip top condition, but i guess i'm just too mad about cuisine to limit myself...

Oh trust me, I indulge every now and again. I don't even have enough money to eat out all the time though so just that alone forces me to eat healthy. I enjoy looking at your pictures though!

hitting the weights all week, pretty cool. so you keeping to the 1g protein per body pound theory? i'm doing 2g per body pound. been in the iron game for quite sometime too. i'm eating clean too, cos being an endo-mesomorph, you couldn't eat shit like those mesomorphs and stay lean. but still will pig out occasionally...i love food...so soepom keep those pics coming, i'll be staring at them while I gobble down my can of salted wood with oatmeal.

Forgot to take dinner pics so here's what I had for lunch.

Spicy seafood soup with chipotle...

P1020722.jpg

And mezze platter of white/pita bread with hummus, tzatziki and tomato butter. Yum.

P1020721.jpg

Oh trust me, I indulge every now and again. I don't even have enough money to eat out all the time though so just that alone forces me to eat healthy. I enjoy looking at your pictures though!
hitting the weights all week, pretty cool. so you keeping to the 1g protein per body pound theory? i'm doing 2g per body pound. been in the iron game for quite sometime too. i'm eating clean too, cos being an endo-mesomorph, you couldn't eat shit like those mesomorphs and stay lean. but still will pig out occasionally...i love food...so soepom keep those pics coming, i'll be staring at them while I gobble down my can of salted wood with oatmeal.

i was eating mostly finger food all of today, so didnt get a chance to take photos. but you boys really tickle me. i think it's cool that you're sharing what you're eating too. take pics of the salted wood with oatmeal!

hee. alright, everyone let's keep the pics comin' so that those who missed out on the piggin' can live vicariously through this thread.

^^ you look like you eat so well!! looks tastey as.. minus the seafood (vegetarian).. you must spend a packet on restaurant food every day! jealous!

Come on down to Singapore then! The food's so cheap you can eat well everyday too. And we have tasty (tho sometimes unhealthy) vegetarian dishes. :)

And I'm trying hard not to live on restaurant food everyday but it's hard cos I'm all day like, six out of seven days a week. But my Dad makes a mean eggs 'n tomatoes on toast for breakfast when he has the time! (and sometimes hot and sour fish stew for the odd lunch or dinner...)