what are you eating today?

soepom

Silvas is this Portuguese place in Petersham, Sydney that I really like. Went with 2 friends and ordered grilled calamari, grilled octopus, pipis, salt cod with potatoes and grilled pork+clams (porco alentejana) plus dessert of a creme caramel pudding and a molotof which is a meringue drenched in orange sauce.

My fave is the pork and clams. Just love dat surf n turf. If anyone's going, you gotta get that and one of the grilled shits. skip dessert.

IMG_1388.jpg

IMG_1389.jpg

IMG_1391.jpg

IMG_1395.jpg

IMG_1401.jpg

IMG_1402.jpg

IMG_1407.jpg

IMG_1410.jpg

IMG_1414.jpg

photo3qh.jpg

Tried one of these today. Meh. Cake > yeast, all day. Plus there were a bunch of tourists ass bitches taking pics at the counter on their iphones and shit when they should have been ordering. Came time to order and they did that shit bush league and wasted everyone's time.... ordering a dozen donuts one at a time, changing their selections post-wrapping/boxing on some diners remorse tip. Prolly Yelp'd bout that shit afterward....

yo

what is the intel on the brindle room donut?

have you tried it?

i dunno

i only fuck wit donut plant

cuz i its in my hood

its only worth going right when they open at 6:30

shit is fresh

and it is always empty

You dont even have to goto donut plant to get their donuts anymore. Dean & Deluca, Joe, and quite a few other places have it.

BTW skip the tokyo donut plants they suck, texture is drier and chewier for their cake donuts, they dont even taste fried.