what are you eating today?

soepom

what'd you think?

I like it a lot better than the Fat Sal sandwich I tried the other day.

The guacamole and salsa is really refreshing and balances out the heaviness of cheesesteak and fries. Kinda reminds me of a california burrito or carne asada fries.

I think it could be wayyy better with jalapeno poppers instead of just jalapenos.

Solid sandwich overall. "Fat Texas BBQ" or a modified "Fat Jerry" is next on my list.

The guacamole and salsa is really refreshing and balances out the heaviness of cheesesteak and fries. Kinda reminds me of a california burrito or carne asada fries.

I think it could be wayyy better with jalapeno poppers instead of just jalapenos.

Solid sandwich overall. "Fat Texas BBQ" or a modified "Fat Jerry" is next on my list.

on point with the sandwhich. Im thankful that fat sals took over the other joint. and the perk is that they open late for those later nighters.

good eats, tho. keep'em coming, i like to see what else i haven't tried.

Place reminds me of this deli in Atlantic Beach that had a joint called the Boardwalk - chicken fingers, fries, mozz, and gravy on a hero. I only tried it once and I'm pretty sure it'd kill me if I tried it again.

Went to the "The Catch" in anaheim & got two OMG burgers haha

- 4 pounds of lean ground beef

- topped with 10 slices of aged cheddar cheese, half a head of iceberg lettuce, tomato, red onions, mayo, & dill pickles.

- served on a 14 inch bun with a bunch of fries.

- also added bacon to one of the burgers.

5479887204_d053715a10_z.jpg

one with bacon.

5479887114_bee54cccb0_z.jpg

5479286507_79a9304f26_z.jpg

I've been working on cooking every night recently. Mostly vegetarian and almost all from scratch. ayo, where's the sign up sheet for the Bad Boy Kitchen Club???

Pics suck, but I'm never sober when it comes time to plate up, so IDGAF. I'll look for my cam later. My fam wants to see this stuff.

30navc1.jpg

Chicken Spiedini, fettuccine alfredo, and some local "craft bread" Three philosophers gets you drunk.

21dhf2o.jpg

Creme brulee with fruit and honey reduction.

i5p2dl.jpg

Falafel (dried chickpeas, not canned), hummus, fresh flatbread. Fresh tzatziki.