Dior Homme Sneaker Alternative?

tm

Hi, i am wondering if theres any cheaper alternative to this specific Dior Homme Sneaker.

Looked into Stan Smith CF but the toe box seems too big and round if you know what i mean.....

Did you try on the Stan Smiths? I was pleasantly surprised by how slim the toe box looks in real life. That may only apply to huge sizes (I'm a 13) though.

lol kinda took the words right out of my mouth. co-sign on the Stan Smiths as well......

just looking around and seeking for cheaper alternatives i guess, cant bare to drop 500 on SNEAKERs for now hahaha but maybe i'll give in sooner or later.

those swears arent bad at all but heard quality is shit for 2 bills.

^^that does. Smaller sizes look pudgy in the toebox.

It's futile to look for a decent alternative to DH sneakers for many different reasons, UNLESS you don't really care lol. If you're gonna be happy with swears, hares, even vans and whatnot, then you probably dont even think of them as DH alternatives. If you have DHs in mind and settle for something else, they will never satisfy you.

i dont understand why other shoe companies dont make slimmer toeboxes...thats the only thing that makes me like the shape of dior's, the slim toe box... most shoes have really round and bulky shoe boxes that make the shoes look like boots....

I've not been too hot on the prison issue style lately. These have been what I'm wearing with fitted pants:

butter.jpg

If I need to go more 'sport' there are always the Macbeth Bonham, which has a similar upper to the DH sneaker profile. The style has obvious Adidas overtones, and a flat toe cap making it just different enough. It's looks kind of cheap, and it is, but seeing as how the designer saw fit to abandon vegan shoe design to make them, there must be something special enough about them that they induce a switch of ethics. Zappos sports poor reviews.

Edit: I must've remembered these shoes upside down. The uppers are not similar at all.

macbeth.jpg