concerts: coming, going, gone

nettiemoore

anyone go to cut last nite? got too comfortable and didn't feel like leaving my girl's house with the weather and all.

i was going to, but the weather kept me in. that, and i'm pretty sure i've got

mono or some shit 'cause all i want to do lately is sleep.

Chili Peppers are coming to the Tokyo dome. Thinking about going, but for 9000¥I doubt it.

yeah, japanese show prices are so ridiculous, missed a few last year cause i didn't want to fork out almost a man for something that would have cost at least half of that, if not less at home...

I saw the Conversions with New Bruises and Witches with Dicks last night.

Fat Worm of Error and Heathen Shame on Weds.

Drum and an Open Window Friday

DMST on the 27th

Sebadoh on the 30.

Something else will probably catch my fancy.

played with genghis tron and kylessa last night. playing with anal cunt saturday!

amazing, anal cunt are wacky, thats dope man

last night i saw fucked corpse, we;re marching on and the born ruffians, it was amazing

and the blood brothers on.. thursday?

happy

down4nyhc, are you going to be at studio b tonight? I'm going to see ellen allien if i don't get too drunk before.

ahh man. the cut? that was insane. i just got home as it went on till after 5. have you checked out trouble & bass? it's by the same people who do cut but at a different location.

Today I am seeing:

EMERALDS

BEE MASK

TUSCO TERROR

ASTRONAUT

PERPETUAL AMNESIA

and then...

Prurient

BurningStarCore

HeathenShame

CarlosGiffoni

Keith Fullerton Whitman

Hours and hours of noise.

i live in hawaii, so i dont get the epic shows that you all are lucky enough to experience. although, last month i managed to see: Guru of Gang Starr, Little Brother, Matt Costa, Lauren Hill, Capelton, Yarah Bravo, Reid Speed, Swollen Members all within a week, and all for free. good shit.

i do travel at least twice a year to a lot of the big gigs out there like coachella, winter music conference, audiotistic, sxsw, etc. sadly, with all of the scalper action, i'll be missing my first coachella in 4 years. good news = SASQUATCH MUSIC FESTIVAL!

http://www.sasquatchfestival.com/

Got tickets to see The Horrors next Sunday.

I haven't made up my mind whether I actually think they're any good yet, their album has a few standout tracks, but also a few duds.

Their live show will persuade me one way or the other.