concerts: coming, going, gone

nettiemoore

maybe going to see suicide silence, as blood runs black, sown in tears, bury your dead at crazy donkey tommorow in farmingdale, NY. $15 at door. starts at 5-6pm.

• 3 weeks later...

Recently attended:

Against Me! (with Fake Problems and the Riverboat Gamblers)

Juiceboxxx (with Terrior Bute)

Brutal Dildos

Terrior Bute

xbxrx

!!! (with Flosstradamus)

Animal Collective (with Sir William Bishop)

Attending soon:

Arcade Fire (twice...)

MANS.

The Scarring Party

!!! (with Holy Fuck)

Pitchfork

Lolla

might go see rain in concert.. they are a beatles tribute band and i read reviews saying they were pretty good,

I wanted to go, but I immediately change my mind as soon as I found out it's at Orpheum... that's just not a concert venue unless you're going to an acoustic performance, which this is not. I guess I understand it considering the main target audience is slightly older, but still... they should at least play two gigs one at Orpheum and one at normal venue.

Anyways, going to Virgin Festival (mainly for The Killers) soon... and then I might see White Stripes, although I'm not that much of a fan, so not sure yet.

last night....30hz and baobinga aka the bodysnatchers.

last week...the nation blue.

week before...sunn 0))) and boris.

next week...nile and decapitated.

soon....playing with darkest hour, against me and the draft.

saw El-P last night and Acid Mothers Temple last week. The AMT show was the best show I have ever been to I think. It was the last show of their US tour and they fucked shit up. Oh and I also saw The Bad Plus the other day, that was a sick show too. Going to see my friends band tonight....

went to rjd2 and left after 3 songs... hs new 'band' is not so good.

Did he perform any of his older material? My friend wants to take a roadtrip to Baltimore to see RJD2, I'm trying to talk him out of it .. gonna be a waste of time and money for him.