emaze

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and yet you keep coming back to this thread

seems like you care more than you're willing to admit

i don't care

to crillz:i just don't feel like talking politics with you, nor do i have to, nor does your opinion of that statement or any of my statements matter to me

i just want the last word goddamnit!

You already DID talk politics with me stupid, I'm just asking you to elaborate. My theory however, is that you said something really stupid, are too stubborn to admit that what you said IS really stupid, and are actually not nearly smart enough to have anything to back what you said up.

i don't care

to crillz:i just don't feel like talking politics with you, nor do i have to, nor does your opinion of that statement or any of my statements matter to me

i just want the last word goddamnit!

YAY! Man I haven't seen a flame in a while and this one's good. Politics, race(?)/class issues, police... man I got all hungry after hearing the word gentrification! I give a "wut-wut" to whoever posted NWA and more props to the person who mentioned Africa!

It got really awesome around the time where C0C0 keeps on stating that she doesn't have the time to drop knowledge in the longest most eloquently put way that would shut everyone up... YET has all the time in the world to make rather unsatisfactory (not witty enough) attacks at some of our manhoods. Let me suggest that when you talked about our getting our thong knickers in a jam, you instead talk about our rather tight stiff denim and provide a link to Milspex's "why do you pull your shit up like an old man" thread as proof. Or dammit drop knowledge already because I'm getting blue-balls from all these little squabbles (it's definitely not because of my pants, they're rather loose), where's the all out intellectual brawl over reppin' new yaawk already?

ps. here's the link with pics http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=24523

and yet i still don't care...

it didn't make sense to most, but it did to some and at least that shows a beacon of hope

*inserts witty comment here*

You don't care, because you are apparently too illiterate to form a coherent argument. Fact is, Crillz schooled you. The only reason you were still in the game is because onemancult and StuckOnStupid came behind you and provided some actual sorely needed substance to your ill-formed "perspective".

I would like to officially announce my bid for King of NYC because I can actually type out coherent thoughts on the computer.

wow you're your biggest fan...congrats

masuerte or any one else if you would like my views on any subject...please pm me

yeah i do have all the time in the world to make stupid comments on my free time why not? there have been far worse things posted so no sweat here

like i said pm me if you have such a strong interest in any of the subjects at hand

No, I'm pretty sure judging by all the rep I've gotten for this people have been pretty satisfied with what I said. You however, have made a complete ass of yourself, and I suggest posting your views right here because I really don't feel like PMing you.

yeah i do have all the time in the world to make stupid comments on my free time

At least you finally admit it.