MAG.NIFICENT magazine blog launch!

Well it is FINALLY time for the official blog launch! This has been my labor of love for some time now and I only hope that others enjoy it as much as I have thus far. I want to see it grow and really turn into something special. This is my passion and there's nothing else out there like it, so with that said, I bring you the launch of http://mag.nificent.com

421210915_51ba965c7d_o.jpg

DESCRIPTION:

The magazine-obsessed now have an online home. MAG.NIFICENT takes the best (and craziest) of the print and online magazine world and reviews, critiques and blogs it up in daily doses. With big hopes for the future including a magazine shop guide, myspace page and message boards, MAG.NIFICENT is the first in it's game. Support an original. Hit up MAG.NIFICENT.

This looks like it has some potential.

Three years ago, I made a concious effort to stop buying magazines. I went for a while without the hunger, but now it's back and bad as ever, with the added bonus of more expensive taste than before.

I read that list of the top 51 magazines you linked to. I know of course it's completely subjective, but I thought there were some glaring omissions on there.

Anyway...

Keep this up, and good luck in the future.

Yeah keep in mind Graydon Carter, the guy who wrote the top 51 list is about 50 years old and more part of the old conservative guard so i def. think a younger person's list would be far different.

I will def. be reviewing more streetwearish mags in the future....i have this amazing art/design magbook thing from Japan called Cream that I want to get up there this week.