Not your usual Evisu Puma jeans

beast

Saw this pair of Evisu/Puma that is not your typical ones available in some Puma shops.

This one has the large white daicocks at the back of the jeans but unlike the typical daicocks, it begins with the typical Puma panther head and front paws silhoutte and ends with tail and back paws. At the ends of the daicocks are the words Puma and maybu Evisu at the other end. Looks great if the daicocks dont fade away.

So anyone knows where to get them and how much are they?

Not on ebay and I do not relish the thought of spending a big big premium on them from the shop.

Those were the very 1st puma/evisu .. doubt you'll find a pair anymore

Darn!

It is available in a shop but they were encased in a glass display. It probably is on sale but think it would cost me an arm and a leg. This sure looks better than the puma-evisu jeans commonly available.

• 5 months later...

i'm sorry but i don't like them...i don't like the colleboration between evisu and puma..also the collaboration "true love never dies fw07" between evisu and puma was terrible! i prefer the collaboration between evisu and adriano goldschmeid "evisu goes hollywood"!and then for SS08 there's a news for the EEE...there's a jean born form the collaboration of some writers which has the seaguls on the back pockets that gets glow light in the dark!