Attn: Vancouver

PAID VACATION

Anyone happen to know a kid named HUA NENG CHEN ?

email is [email protected]

posts here as effohbee

and can you ask him why he hasnt given me a refund? or why he ignores my emails and PMs, and how he sent terrible shoes to me instead of the ones i bought.

and if you know him, is he 13? does he use his mommy's computer? is he to little to be mature enough to deal with HIS mistake and answer up to a refund?

$80, send it back the way it came and i'll give your MISTAKE shoes back, and since im an adult, you'll get it correctly and not 2 months later.

oh and if you see him, or he reads this, check your paypal because ive filed a dispute with you and you're gonna get booted and mommy is going to have to pay your bill

bitch

1. canadian resident. i call up canadian mail and file a claim for mail fraud against him. since it went through customs, it has an exact record on immediate file (perk of living in the terror age) with his sworn signature and my address.

2. since his mail fraud went over international lines, canadian mail gets to call the FBI. regardless of me getting my money back, he gets a visit from the police, and hopefully, his computer siezed and bank accounts closed. good luck with future credit.

if this dude thinks ive never tracked down someone who fucked me over on ebay before, he's mistaken.

do you really think they're gonna get the canadian cops to show up at his door? this is an actual question, not a sly remark

Funny part is that we actually have "mail police" in the US, which is its own separate entity from the actual municipal police, etc.

Some guy ripped one of my friends off bad a few years ago and we filed a formal complaint with the mail police. Even though we had this guy's work address, home address, phone/email contact info., the university he went to, significant proof showing he ripped my friend off, etc. they didn't do shit.

I am sure the actual police aren't involved in Canada either.