Top 5 NYC Breakfast & Must Eats Joints

DeZiAc

NOHO Star is good for brunch type foods. Good bloody marys, great eggs benedict, and a bunch of other unique breakfast foods. This yogurt health drink thing i drank was fantastic. Reccomended. I don't know what you mean by breakfast "joint". It's certainly not a dive. It's a nice but casual sit down place but it's not super expensive or anything.

KENNY'S AKA SHOPPSINS...

RIP WEST VILLAGE... the new store should be open soon in the LES?

• 3 weeks later...

Pastrami: Carnegie Deli

Other Sandwiches: Dom's in Soho

Falafel: Mamoun's or Chickpea

Pizza: Lombardi's or Patsy's

Sushi: Sushi Yasuda

Steak: Peter Lugers

Burger: Jackson Hole

For breakfast I would say most diners are going to be better than shit at IHOP or Dunkin Donuts.

I usually take the greasy low road to a hangover cure accompanied with a few beers.

Don't think you can beat the Corner Bistro.

If your looking for a relaxing and quiet place to chill, hit up Kittichai at the Thompson hotel. Their weekend $20 pre fixe lunch is a steal and its usually pretty empty and in Soho.

Ino's tuffled egg toast is great and so is their americano. Can get crowed, but can be great at the right time or during the week.

I would avoid hotspots like Pastis or anyplace where eggs benedict is being talked about. The scene + a hungover is usually vomit inducing.