favorite airlines

Gabriel

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bit off topic but does anyone have a good tip for getting a free upgrade?

friend of mine got upped to first class on a flight to tokyo earlier this year after he had a mini seizure and started throwing up on himself. Not sure if im willing to go to that extent though!

best : lufthansa, JAL, swiss

worst : hands down - Airfrance. never, ever fly with them. total disaster airline of the century. they lost all my luggage on a flight to barcelona last year. flew from JFK and was delayed at CDG for 5 hours for a 90 minute connecting flight to BCN. i got a stale croissant as compensation and one year later...the luggage still missing. total cunts.

• 10 months later...

I hate delta. i hate american airlines too. I'd have to say my favorites are Singapore, korean, and the new air frances (i dont see what you guys hate about air france). KLM is nice too. I used to fly a lot more 2-3 years ago so this is based on my experiences from 2-3 years ago. Jetblue is easy and convenient. once flew on my dad's best friend's private, it's an unforgettable experience.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

well i llike korean air the most because i like the cute stewardess. Asiana isn't as hot in my opinion and the clothing the flight attendants wear on Korean air is way better.

in america i fly continental often cause my parents live in houston and the chicken burgers they serve on that thing are BOMB.

You have to love LIAT, the Caribbean airline..

Never mind that you quite probably WILL see your luggage sitting on the tarmac as the plane taxis off, or that the flights are never announced properly, the idea of a timetable is only loosely stuck to and you never quite know if you're walking towards the right small plane out of many identical ones, or that the noise of the propellers and the vibration of the whole plane, coupled with the mysterious smoke that sometimes wafts into the cabin, will do your head in... the seatback magazine thanks God for the lack of accidents, and the flight attendants have the most badass inch long acrylic nails..

you make it sound like soul plane