superfuture blog index

thelion1856

• 1 year later...

Couldn't find a thread and was hesitant to bump but wanted to share my new venture.

The blog focuses on reviews and photography of shops, fashion and culture from my trip though Japan as well as Melbourne and Sydney, Australia. Last year I was lucky enough to go to Japan and used Sufus guide quite a lot check out some places so there's gonna be quite a lot of stuff from there.

I'd love for you guys to check it out and tell me what you think: re:up

Edited by beatplusmelody

• 10 months later...

Any recs on wordpress hosting?

I've been using tumblr but I kinda want to migrate to wordpress because my page is not really a photolog. 

My site doesn't really generate high traffic but SEO on tumblr and google kinda sucked. The features I want on wordpress.com are $$$ and I just thought I'd invest in a better full-featured wordpress blog.

www.remissionimpossible.com

My blog I started this summer, focusing on hardcore punk & my life as I recover from my second stem cell transplant and continue to fight cancer.  If you are into hardcore/punk that's a plus, but I also post about life in general, and I try to make it fairly relatable.  I'd appreciate anyone who checks it out.  I am still getting the hang of the blogger formatting so I plan to make it look nicer and add other blog links, etc. 

Thanks!