summer pants

I got myself a pair of Rick Owens shorts, might be something to look at (not a short person myself either). Raf Simons has a few good ones, but they're too dressy for my taste.

I'm also looking at light wide gray pants these days. My favorites being the elastic waist Marigela ones and any Bless trousers, but it seems the later will not reach stores before next winter :(

I'm also looking at light wide gray pants these days. My favorites being the elastic waist Marigela ones and any Bless trousers, but it seems the later will not reach stores before next winter :(

I've got a few pairs of very light wool pants as well in a relaxed fit. One from H&M, one from a thrift store here. Look great with a skinny top.

Also, check out Club Monaco's S/S line... i think I repped them before but they always put out solid shit. They have some slim fit cotton pants that fit just right and won't break $70 when they go on sale: http://www.clubmonaco.com/032007/m4.asp

/\

I'd rather go with Margiela than with H&M/CM.

As would I, but for seasonal clothes my strategy is to buy one $250-300 nice pair (Margiela, Dior, or Ann Dem) then a couple extra $25-50 knockoffs. that way you have 4-5 pairs to wear with a special one for a party vs. just sporting the same pair all summer.

BDU's, what Milspex said, those are unbeatable in summer, and comfortable as hell to!

W)Taps are great but expensive when you don't live in japan (200 pounds in hideout)

i've recently got a pair of ralph lauren, there vintage line (that's what is says on the tag), stumbled upon those, they're great, good fit and material and the design is actually really good, good amount of pockets, i hate it when there's to much or to little, was pleasantly suprised by those.