walking canes for a formal event

i need help i am going to a formal event i am going to be wearing a tuxado but i want to also carry a cane.one of my friends told me that versace makes canes but i can not find any online.so if someone could help me i would like to know what other designers make canes or if someone could give me a good web site that sells nice ones thanks

Guest jmatsu
i need help i am going to a formal event i am going to be wearing a tuxado but i want to also carry a cane.one of my friends told me that versace makes canes but i can not find any online.so if someone could help me i would like to know what other designers make canes or if someone could give me a good web site that sells nice ones thanks

i know your formal event probably has an open bar, but no matter how drunk you get a bitch, there is just no way that she's going to let you put one in her butt.

or why not contact the promotional staff of l.a.'s player's ball?

Guest StuckOnStupid
you win this thread.

yeah he does. i was trying to trump that post with a screencap of that Simpsons ep. where Homer and Marge go to the new boardwalk, and he's rockin' the Top hat, cape, cane, and monocle...