Tokyo -- What To Do?

daikonyama

Hey guys,

Planning a trip to Tokyo again this summer, and am still stuck between going for a month or two months... It would be different if I was going there for school or for work or something, but this is a just a big "do nothing" trip. I honestly think I might go insane if I go there for two months with nothing in mind. Just wondering if anyone's got any ideas...

Try to make your trip mission-based (which is what I did). Set some targets for yourself each day/each week etc. and try to achieve it within designated time. For e.g. find a cafe that serves the best coffee in the Daikanyama area... or track down a particular obscure brand within 3 days... it does sound a bit silly but when you have too much time on your hands, this can actually be quite fun.

I did a bit of that and then I shopped. Majorly. The rest of time is devoted to partying drinking. : /

This is all random.......

Ha, yeah... That might be what I'll have to do. I'll probably soon enough run out of such missions haha... It'll be so hot, I just assume I'll be sitting in my apartment all afternoon long drinking that hopsless beer in my underwear. Not a pretty picture, people...