new common projects ss07

Guest jmatsu

They are slightly more brown than the pictures show. In direct sunlight they look much more brown but otherwise it is a very dark shade. I just took a couple pictures to try and get the true color and I'll post them here a little later this evening.

seriously considering these. will pm you.

thanks again.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
I've seen the white hi's, but has anyone seen these in stores yet? Long gone already?

14mz0k8.jpg

Fucking dope.

i think these are great. i'd just wait a while, cause i know most cps go on major sale. especially the simple basics...

Bloomingdale's Century City apparently just got them in today in the grey I posted as well as the metallic silver. Only shitty part is that they are $305.........ergh.

that price point actually sounds legite. if it's at bloomingdale's i'd just wait for alittle while.

it's gonna be interesting to see how cp fairs in their coming seasons. their entire aesthetic is simplicity. i think they've almost exausted every thinkable "simple" textile and color combo. i'd like to see shit in red. i wonder if they're bring back dark olives again.

that price point actually sounds legite. if it's at bloomingdale's i'd just wait for alittle while.

it's gonna be interesting to see how cp fairs in their coming seasons. their entire aesthetic is simplicity. i think they've almost exausted every thinkable "simple" textile and color combo. i'd like to see shit in red. i wonder if they're bring back dark olives again.

It isn't a terrible price, but $300 is encroaching on what I am willing to pay for a nice pair of dress shoes. I can't really justify that price for something I only get to wear on the weekends......unless I really liked them. These are great, but not amazing.

where did you see them on sale before? i never owned a pair but $300 might be a little high for me.

Aloharag and Blackbird both had last seasons models on sale. If you use the codes for Active and Revolve you can get them at 25% & 30% discount repectively. Unfortunately, the model I really like isn't on the horizon to be at these stores as far as I know. I emailed Common Projects and surprisingly, within minutes, Prathan (one of the brand owners) responded and said that only Bloomie's & Steven Alan has them right now.

please pm me codes for revolve. thank you.

Delete some PMs maign.

"Code: JT = 15% off

For 30% off you have to be a first time member. You order, then call them and ask for the discount and they'll apply it. If they have shipped to your address before, however, they won't give it to you. You'll have to create a new account and have the shit shipped to a friends I suppose."

I wanted the black lo patent ones but didn't find them anywhere in ny. I'm not sure if Bloomingdales carries them here but I didn't check Steven Alan. Also how do they last? I walk around ny a lot every day and I would be pissed if they fell apart after few months.

i do not have the black patents, but the whites and a couple from other earlier seasons. they last very well. italian made. lanvin chose to use the same soles as cp. sturdy fuckin shoes.

IMG_3479.jpg

I wanted the black lo patent ones but didn't find them anywhere in ny. I'm not sure if Bloomingdales carries them here but I didn't check Steven Alan. Also how do they last? I walk around ny a lot every day and I would be pissed if they fell apart after few months.

Just wait for them to go on sale Mike, I got mine on sale about 4 months ago but combined with my aunt's discount they cost me around 125.

Delete some PMs maign.

"Code: JT = 15% off

For 30% off you have to be a first time member. You order, then call them and ask for the discount and they'll apply it. If they have shipped to your address before, however, they won't give it to you. You'll have to create a new account and have the shit shipped to a friends I suppose."

What's the code for Active? Do you do the samething you do with Revolve? Also do they count this toward full price merchandise only? Thanks.

Guest panicinapagoda
^^

yes they are indeed pretty light but dark enough to withstand dirt waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than the whites. i tend to wear my light grey over my whites for this very reason.

wish i could find somewhere online that stocks the light greys naoo, i only have the white patent ones locally.

• 2 weeks later...

for those who own a pair of common projects, have you used anything on the leather to keep in it good condition?

I am looking to buy a pair of cp achilles in matte white leather and want to know if I should use some sort of conditioner/water proofing agent on them when they are new.

for those who own a pair of common projects, have you used anything on the leather to keep in it good condition?

I am looking to buy a pair of cp achilles in matte white leather and want to know if I should use some sort of conditioner/water proofing agent on them when they are new.

for suede, yes...

but for regular leather i can't think of anything at the moment.

proabably a stupid question, but i always fuck it up when shoes are in the 41, 42, etc. sizes. i wear a 8 in chucks, and a 9 in nikes and vans. would i be correct to think i need at 40 in cps, or some other size?

why would you get a 40?? the easiest way is to think of shit is in cm then to convert to euro.

you would be a 42.

proabably a stupid question, but i always fuck it up when shoes are in the 41, 42, etc. sizes. i wear a 8 in chucks, and a 9 in nikes and vans. would i be correct to think i need at 40 in cps, or some other size?

I think you could go a tad smaller than 42, cps tend to run slightly large.. here's a recent post on the supermarket, seller wears size 8 chucks and is a 41 in cps.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=739825&postcount=1