new common projects ss07

Guest jmatsu

Guest jmatsu

no link or pics from me, but check out their homepage.

anyone else feeling the silver achilles lows? how about the gold keds-looking joints.

has any shop actually recieved the newest models yet?

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a fan of the silver or gold. I do like the overall design of their shoes though. Price is high for sneakers... (I guess I shouldn't really say that, if you pay 200+ for denim, might as well do the same for sneakers).

Guest jmatsu
looks like cdg and helmut lang shoes.

which cdg and helmut lang models are you referring too?

the quality/comfort of common projects in my opinion is superior to that of cdg's. also the price while not much different (alittle cheaper depending on the model of cdg) def match's the product.

i've handled the cp's briefly and didn't think much of them, especially after looking at the pricetag (this was in japan though). i have a helmut lang pair that is like the mid's on the flash slideshow- but with a double stripe and done in all smooth leather. cdg has a bunch of pairs like the new cp's lowtops - but i'm not going to argue with you- cp's quality is probably better than the cdg's.

Guest jmatsu
i've handled the cp's briefly and didn't think much of them, especially after looking at the pricetag (this was in japan though).

the most expensive american pricepoint in america (for hi-cuts usually) is 275usd. liberally at 120yen to the dollar that's obviously 33000, right? where and at what shop did you see them in japan? i can't recall, but i have seen them at 30,000 in japan. so depending on the rate's flux, it is possible to get them for alittle less in japan. maybe that shop was just overpricing to compensate for the shipping...?

Guest jmatsu
the more i look the more i see keds. can't say these are for me

italian premium leather, a bit more pointer, and the fact that everyone's grandmother wears keds (not to mention nurse orderlies).

• 3 weeks later...
Guest jmatsu
tried on some of the silver slip-ons yesterday...didn't do it for me. The sizing is pretty nuts - I'm usually a 44 but I needed a 42.

really?damn... i know certain models are big, but i didn't find them that big. i've never tried on the slips though.