japan :: tokyo :: shopping

herpsky

Supreme harajuku: the stuff from new season looks crappy; i cant justify paying nearly 60 bucks for a tee. the interior looks pretty dope.

neighborhood: a lot better than i expected. though they didnt have any of the crazy denim, they did have some level 2 savage denim. i tried on a pair and they looked great. 30000 yen. staff was really nice cause i didnt look like a reseller.

FIL: no music; hot chicks working there; everything is super expensive so the shoes seem like they are reasonably priced; the SA dude carries the shoes to the entrance as i walk out and vows.

cplus headwear: located in the basement of some old ass building. the shops in the bldg are like restaurants and cafes. very small store but the staff was really nice.

headporter: just a complete mad house. so many people crammed into the store.

what my friend and i learned = the size of a bag isnt proportional to its size

a small fanny pack may cost 15000 yen but a messenger bag is 35000 yen

lad musician: cool but it aint my steez

atmos: the northface collabos look great but atmos x porter items are just insanely expensive. e.g. a small pouch = 10000 yen

more to come

pretty good... hp is such bad store to shop at. The people at FIL are really nice (and yeah, the girl that works there is pretty cute) but most high end store will carry your stuff to the door. You should go check out Aoyama too, some really nice stores (the interiors only are 1000x better than anytrhing in harajuku) and obviously some nice clothes.

2000db took me to the high fashion stores... that shit was crazy

i enjoyed tab device, corso como CDG, CDG, Dover street market, and loveless (just the interior).

you are just jealous cause im buying all kinds of hot shit in japan

and all you are getting is the latest bape book and BBC cell phone charm (cause you told me so

-APC underground was dope but i didnt buy anything. there are like 7 APC stores in tokyo e.g. apc surplus, magazine general APC, APC underground, APC

-head porter plus: some generic shit and visvims. yawn

-black flag: really cool atmosphere. nothing too interesting. very little taps.

-dover street market: hella mint. cool shit and cool people

-undercover: pretty cool shit. the service is somewhat pretentious. tees are dope. i saw a hoodie / sweatpants hybrid that looked ill...

-lazy hazy planet: nothing really

-jam home made: adjacent to cplus but the quality is pretty shitty, some random ass shops in nakameguro had better shit

-lost hills, hanjiro, santa monica: i dunno. used clothes... not for me

-corso como CDG: lots of interesting stuff, they carry non-CDG stuff as well

-levi's: uhhhhhh, ill stick to tab device

-topman in la foret: too expensive for disposable clothes

-LVC / tab device: built in a house, the cashier is in the kitchen... there's a bed upstairs with merchandise sitting on top. also, there's a ginormous brass bull pulling some vintage levis from a wall. crazy

-NBHD: people here do think it's all hypebeast bullshit but the stuff they sell is actually something id wear, i tried on a pair of narrow jeans and they fit great, id take those over some repros

-atmos: north face collabos, levi's collabos, porter collabos, nothing but collabos in this store... oh yeah, some cool kicks and hats

-corner comme des garcons: in isetan shinjuku, store exclusive items available, slightly different selection than corso or the main store. buying shit in a department store is such a turnoff

TMT: vintage-looking clothes that are really expensive, kimutaku fans galore

1LOVE: the AF1 store, just saw it from outside. BTW, a lot of high-end stores carry the AF1 supremes and they do look amazing.

oh yeah, eyefucking tiny girls in slim cut jeans with nike hightops is what life is all about.

Guest jmatsu
schdule:

go to isetan and sakuraya

get some hos in ikebukuro

go to daikanyama, nakameguro

no omotesando/aoyama? you went to harajuku so...

where in ikebukuro did you get the hos? west gate park??

-APC underground was dope but i didnt buy anything. there are like 7 APC stores in tokyo e.g. apc surplus, magazine general APC, APC underground, APC

really? when i went there it was pure garbage. nothing at all worth buying. hold on, is APC surplus the same as APC underground? Underground is in harajuku right?

and 2k, is he at least buying you a riceball for the directions and time spent? i want a riceball so bad..those things are so fucking good

black flag looks really cool

but nothing id buy from the store. they have no w)taps accessories that i was sorta looking for. no BDUs either. lots and lots of SVG.

APC surplus = nakameguro, close to ELT

APC underground = basement of HP+

i went to daikanyama yesterday

tokishirazu is amazing. i especially liked nonnative but i cant pay that much for pseudo-streetwear. i went to silas, pledge, POV beams, B yoshida (beams porter), hanjiro, kitsune, uncut and of course, supreme

supreme: had box crewnecks but the items are ugly

silas: whatever but i thought P.A.M. was a true gem.

B yoshida: some nice shit, i might go back and get a tote (GR tote)

uncut: motive. i liked it but too expensive for what it is.

kitsune: possibly the coolest store in daikanyama. their music is A+

POV beams: beams with a street taste, they have KUUMBA incense

pledge: impossible to find, windows are sealed, door is painted black, sorta like

lad musician. not my steez

hajiro: possibly the illest used clothing store, they have "remake" items that are just out of this world, i found a hoodie that looks 50x better than EG, wh, and loop wheeler combined for 7000 yen but their large fits like a small. also they had leather riders jkt / hoodie hybrid that i loved but they were, once again, too small

in the next 3 or 4 days ill try to get laid or at least a blow

anyway

im going to kamakura with a friend

to check out temples. very inexpensive and fun.

all i really need is like 1000 yen for the train tix and 600 yen for lunch.

hajiro: possibly the illest used clothing store, they have "remake" items that are just out of this world, i found a hoodie that looks 50x better than EG, wh, and loop wheeler combined for 7000 yen but their large fits like a small. also they had leather riders jkt / hoodie hybrid that i loved but they were, once again, too small

this sounds interesting...

in the next 3 or 4 days ill try to get laid or at least a blow

anyway

im going to kamakura with a friend

to check out temples. very inexpensive and fun.

all i really need is like 1000 yen for the train tix and 600 yen for lunch.

Go to Heartland, cheap beer, easy women ;)