what was your first post?

lilodxd

I've been looking at buying some Slim Jims over the last few weeks but have been trying to make a decision on what wash to get.

It seems like a lot of people opt for the Dry Greycast look, is this strictly because that way you get your own personal wear lines?

I was thinking about getting the Grassgreen or the Indigo Thread Embo, but the Greycast also seems cool because it's more of a project jean than one that's pre-washed for you.

cuh-rist.

thank God my eyes were opened to the world of denim.

Luckily I somewhat redeemed myself by making this thread hating on sorority girls and Northface fleece ;)

hey hey happy 800 posts.

just to give some personal insight...i live in morningside heights/ upper west side by Columbia University....not really a "trendy" neighborhood in the sense that it's not downtown/ or brooklyn...but I love the fact that when I get home I'm leaving all the hustle and bustle behind me...this is not really a commercial area, although there are plenty of good restaurants and bars....there are a variety of smaller boutiques and larger stores in the 70's-80's...this area is mainly built by families, students, and old timers...there are also a lot of pre-war apartments here =P

how corny....................

Hello, new here. I was wondering is there any bad selvedge or is this a direct indicative of a good jean. Also is there fake selvedge out there such as a common stitch changed afterwords to the selvedge edge. Thanks

found mine, hella new'b ass question.

all i remember is that within my first 10 posts one of the wack blog writers from the brilliance registered on the forums just to flip out at me for calling chuck anderson a herb or something.

two years later thebrilliance has fallen off hard / has become a fucking joke while ARTIFICIALMAFIA IS ALIVE 'N STRONG IN 07.

//edit: speaking of two years ago, remember when asilentflute was a big deal too? HA

el chingon gets early rep for that one

fuck carrot top

i remmeber mine i dont remember what i said

but i remember saying hi im phil

and selegna was like nice to meet you. but it was more in the

old school selegna language which consisted of all caps

and was usually like

I WEAR SLEEVELESS DIOR BLAZERS WITH MY BAPE HAZMAT SUIT

and i think serge and dctmfc was in that thread as well.