Sign in to follow this  
beroldsky

Babour Jackets

I know they are easy to find in the UK, my parents both have them, but where can you get em' in nyc or around the NE... you guys know if they have updated there style a bit. They seem to be getting a bit more press in "Hip" magazines.

regardless they are a jacket that will last a life time and look better wth age. Stock brokers wear jeans to " on the weekend" hehe, but its how you wear it

sierratradingpost.com carries them. got a coat, fit was on the large side. PM if you want a discount code to get 20% off.

I know they are easy to find in the UK, my parents both have them, but where can you get em' in nyc or around the NE... you guys know if they have updated there style a bit. They seem to be getting a bit more press in "Hip" magazines.

I feel like outside of England, New England and NY are the best place to buy them. Orvis - the quintessential New England outfitter - was one of the first stockists of Barbours in the US. They have a huge selection. Also in NYC, Peter Elliot, the very waspy store, has a Barbour-exclusive store on Madison Ave., at which they sell only Barbour clothing. The Earnest Sewn flagship on Washington also carries Barbour; they also stock the more unusual models and colors, like black.

Yep, there are a few brick&mortar Barbour stores scattered through that area. I know I stumbled on one in Boston on Newbury -- or was it Belstaff? Fuck.

^^ Babar (and friends) was once the character toy for Arby's Kid's Meals.

AB_00_ARBabar_TN.jpg

They seem to be getting a bit more press in "Hip" magazines.

for real? I've been wearing mine on-and-off since high school. should I be more concerned that I haven't grown much since? maybe it was too big for me back then...

thanks for the help guys, I'll try check out the ES store as well as Opening Cereomy.. I think the black might sound like my cup of tea.hehe sorry bad humour.