Grown up bag

Mente

I second Jas M.B. They have lots of nice styles, the quality is great, and the prices are not that outrageous either (though they are not super cheap either)

Does anyone have pictures of these bags with some wear on them? I'm interested in Jas bags but am hesitant to buy something that I don't know will age well. They offer me the option of having a bag made out of a pony, so they can't be that bad.

Also, a little information: The bags I've been looking at from Jas are small and medium travel bags. The prices for these items range from ~$400 to ~$500 without shipping. They are priced in GBP(£) and ship from England. Their flagship store is located in London.

WRONG! fritag bags are made of truck tarps, which are "hardwearing and waterproof". You would be pretty screwed if every truck yu saw on the road had non-waterproof sides

Exactly.

In actual fact, I think the material that the truck tarps they cut are is the same

material they make marine aquatic dry bags out of.

Freitag's are cut from truck tarpaulins.

Truck tarpaulins are waterproof.

i am talking 150-200 euro's for the bag that anybody with a sawing machine can make in ±1 hour, of the material that costs nothing. and even materials were waterproof, their bags are not.