Eternal 868 10th Anniversary - Arrived!

k3mistry

K3mistry they look great! I cant wait till mine arrive now mmmmm. Thanks so much for posting pics.

John, i cant see the appeal myself in the distressed ones, they look nice but, ah I dont know, if you really want em get em, but bear in mind the distress marks may not match your body, like knee fades being too low or high, honey combs to low or high etc etc, you do have a beautifully worn pair of onis..... my two cents, if you want em buy em.

Viv, I hear you. Just trying to convince myself but we all know we sufu's only like raw. I guess I missed the boat on this one but this denim obsession has been very indulging. I'm pretty sure there'll be more nice jeans to be offered soon. I just have to control my urge.

Appreciate your oni lovin' bro. I'm definitely a big fan of them!

Well I wouldnt say SuFus only like raw but 95% of the time they certainly do! I still think of canice's distressed edwims, and think of distressed jeans id buy, probably edwin because they invented the stonewash ( i hear ) and i can try em on easily so Id know how the distressing sits on my build. I get impression these distressed eternals would be second best for you, thats all. Also the 868s are super limited, but the shoais even more so!

My logic would be to reward yourself with something nice next time round, denim jacket? cordovan redmoon? Aldens????? hehe, your not short of options.

Any fades on the edo ais yet? Mine are my 2nd most worn at the moment, not much wear though but ive noticed one faint diagonal line going across the thigh, pretty remarkable seeing as I hardly ever wear em out but keep em as my lazy day jeans.

Any fades on the edo ais yet? Mine are my 2nd most worn at the moment, not much wear though but ive noticed one faint diagonal line going across the thigh, pretty remarkable seeing as I hardly ever wear em out but keep em as my lazy day jeans.

Coincidentally, I've decided to give the Shoais a rest and put some wear on the Edo Ai's. These are tough to fade but I already have some creases in the lap as well as honeycombs. But the indigo dye's light hue is not pronouncing any contrasts as much.

If I could concentrate on these for at least 4 more months, I figure I'd get decent wear. But the Shoai's are my main thing now....Ho humm....life of a denimhead...

Guest StuckOnStupid
soooooo K3mistry...... *lights a cigarette in the dark of a doorway and lets smoke fall from nostrils*... this is what you where up to when the future was down..

hahahahhah

I'm joining the club..

Somebody find me a size 30.

• 2 weeks later...

hot soaked my size 34s for about 3 hours. the water turned yellow at first (starch?) before the indigo bled out like crazy. pulled the jeans out of the water, and my arms got dyed blue all the way to the elbow. spun in the washing machine and then hung dry overnight. wearing them right now. they don't feel any different. no tighter in the waist, though the hem feels about a half inch shorter, but I'm not sure. I wonder if I left it in the sink long enough...

hot soaked my size 34s for about 3 hours. the water turned yellow at first (starch?) before the indigo bled out like crazy. pulled the jeans out of the water, and my arms got dyed blue all the way to the elbow. spun in the washing machine and then hung dry overnight. wearing them right now. they don't feel any different. no tighter in the waist, though the hem feels about a half inch shorter, but I'm not sure. I wonder if I left it in the sink long enough...

Pics please!