Perfect Inseam for Stacking

Mente

no clue, I haven't discovered it yet.

my inseam is insanely long, probably at leat 36"

so I guess I'd say 38" or 2" longer, but I have yet to find a jean that maintains that inseam post-wash.

I'm looking into the Kickin Mule Rocker, Samurai, or Flat Head 3001.

hope they solve my problem.

I personally have a pair of 5000vx's, but when I looked at your Flat Head and Kicking Mule options, I figured you would want something slim and tapered. The inseam on my s5000vx were shunken down to tag size (Gordon put it through a lot before he could get them all the way down), but they quickly stretched out to raw inseam length. The length, even after they were at they're absolute smallest, was doable. The second day I had them I was irritating my friends because I kept putting one leg over another and going, "Holy shit, I can't believe I can do that!" I had a pair of SDA 103's, but we had to part ways because a good inch or so of ankle showed every time I sat down. Biking was a nightmare. With the Samurais, biking, sitting, running, falling; everything is perfect. They also give one the feeling of wearing armor. I feel like a bullet wouldn't pierce these things. The fade is really coming along, too. I wear the absolute hell out of these things, though, so my 2 week results may be atypical. At first, they were a bitch to break in, but after about 50 or so miles on my bike, they're coming along rather nicely. Samurai's customer service is amazing, too.

You could also look into some Dior's, but if you're as tall and skinny as me, they might make you look like a strung out, female meth addict. APC's weren't long enough, either.

The inseam on my s5000vx were shunken down to tag size (Gordon put it through a lot before he could get them all the way down), but they quickly stretched out to raw inseam length.

huh? (10 characters)

Gordon was able to shrink them down to tag size without using a dryer, which is what I requested. When I got them in the mail, I gave them a cold soak and stretched them out to a 38" inseam by tugging them a little while they were moist.

Sorry, should have made that more clear.

ah okay that makes more sense.

so the tugging while wet technique works well, huh?

I think I'll do that for sure, on whichever pair I decide toget.

I've got a pair of Diors, but I've got to get them tapered in, I'm too skinny for a 21cm but too tall for a 19cm

I guess I'll go with.... 20? 19.5?

we'll see.

Side question. So I' 5'9 and bought my KMW Rockers 33 x 32. i hadn't known that they're basically really 33 x 34, so i have like 3 stacks at the bottom. I didn't want to get them hemmed cuz i was unsure about keeping the taper, which i love. Do you think i'll look like an idiot waiting for the stacking to look cool?

Side question. So I' 5'9 and bought my KMW Rockers 33 x 32. i hadn't known that they're basically really 33 x 34, so i have like 3 stacks at the bottom. I didn't want to get them hemmed cuz i was unsure about keeping the taper, which i love. Do you think i'll look like an idiot waiting for the stacking to look cool?

I would bet that it looks cool now.

Depends on your personal taste, of course.

If you do decide to shorten them you should wear them for a while first, because as they stretch and as the creases set in they will sit differently on you than they do when new.