DenimJunkie

BTT

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not really suprised. The last lot sold out within 2 or 3 days. Each lot, only contains 17 pairs of jeans in total. And he has made about 77 total over I think around 4 lots.

You either had to stay up and preorder or hope and pray that a pair will turn up on the supermarket.

Well the 14oz version is zimbabwe cotton and the 15oz version has an amazing vertical falling.

You don't buy DJ's for the denim though like you would for PBJ or Samurai. Its defintely all about the almost maniac details he has on all his jeans.

hrspec40hu1.jpg

yeah, the details are the only thing that really are interesting about these jeans to me...the fit is kinda eh imo, the denim looks ok, the few fade pics I've seen weren't really that impressive although I do like the ones you posted cameland. It just seems like everyone is going crazy about these all of a sudden, but methinks partly due to the 'sb effect'...love that patch though :)

Nice evo pic, Came ..is that from the website ??

Any more ??

Look for the ordering page on the DJ heavy and theres pictures there.

yeah, the details are the only thing that really are interesting about these jeans to me...the fit is kinda eh imo, the denim looks ok, the few fade pics I've seen weren't really that impressive although I do like the ones you posted cameland. It just seems like everyone is going crazy about these all of a sudden, but methinks partly due to the 'sb effect'...love that patch though :)

I think there are more things that are interesting about these jeans than just the detail though. I mean these jeans are made in Kojima, It has been described as the holy land for denim, textiles, uniforms. D/J believed Kojima had the best sewing skill in the world so he moved there to live! I'm sure that the denim will live up to your expectations either way :)

About the sb effect, yeah it shows a little bit of that but I won't go into that since its already been discussed on mynudies.

• 1 month later...