Evisu responds to Levi's suit?

jubei

that sweatshirt is awesome.

i knew there would be some creative responses to levi's gate. hopefully some of the other companies will follow suit (although hopefully not as gaudy)

the second pair looks great. i was actually wondering about painted "tabs" and if anyone would try it. that little bit or red on the back just looks too perfect. i was thinking of trying something with a template to "paint on" arcuates. provide the template with instructions and you can have a ww2 era painted on design of your choosing. and if you, in the privacy of your home, decided to copy a certain design who could stop you?

the jeans look nice and understated and i especially like the "heritage" patch alluding to something which levi's really seems to care little for.

So chad any chance of you doing superfuture direct pricing on some Evisu items ?

Yah! Also, any chance chad can get some specially made or tailored designed evisus for people in this forum? Or old unavailable deadstocks? I am looking for the Puma-Evisus. Not the ones in the puma boutiques but the ones with the big daicocks at the back with puma on the daicocks and puma wordings on it.

the jeans look nice and understated and i especially like the "heritage" patch alluding to something which levi's really seems to care little for.

pops--actually the "heritage" refers to the particular "evisu heritage" line that these jeans are part of. ;)

but to echo your sentiment, a good-humoured response like this one from evisu is definitely much appreciated.

Gottdammit I SOOOOOO Want Evisu to make two jeans that no one else has made and quit wasting money being all creative and ish doing jeans with 32 pockets and effin godhead smirking at his own fat azz self ..

• 5 weeks later...
here is a sweater from next season that has another take on levi's two horses.

evisuia9.jpg

this sweatshirt is the only evisu product ive been actually willing to wear.... i hate the look of that big stupid tab, but i love the idea. TAKE THAT BEOTCH!!!!AND GIVE JAKE DAVIS HIS DUE!!!!!!

Here is another pair that has some fun with Levi's.

evisu2iw5.jpg

evisu1ct4.jpg

Levi only has the trademark for any red tab fabric sewn into a seam. It is not limited to the back pocket, but includes any seam anywhere on the jeans.

It is perfectly fine to put some red paint on jeans.

HA!!! this is most def iller than a fabric tab, plus it'll fade away...better than that ostentatious diacock.:D