Anyone make money on the side?

LIVENUDEGIRLS

Anyone make extra money in ways other than their regular job?

I make it a point to be on the lookout for and jump on opportunities in which I can get ahold of goods and flip them for profit. Those instances are usually few and far between though and I have been considering ways in which I can make extra cash in more of a consistent way, but haven't really been able to think of anything promising.

Hoping I might be able to get ideas from some fellow sf'ers...

Anyone make extra cash on a consistent basis, and if so how?

i buy used music equipment (guitars, amps, etc) off craigslist from dumb people who sell them VERY cheap and turn it around and sell them. For example, i bought a Gibson Les Paul studio off a guy for $600 and sold it for $900. Marshall DSL50 amp head for $500 and sold for $700...etc etc.

Guest jmatsu
Anyone make extra money in ways other than their regular job?

I make it a point to be on the lookout for and jump on opportunities in which I can get ahold of goods and flip them for profit. Those instances are usually few and far between though and I have been considering ways in which I can make extra cash in more of a consistent way, but haven't really been able to think of anything promising.

Hoping I might be able to get ideas from some fellow sf'ers...

Anyone make extra cash on a consistent basis, and if so how?

become a buyer for japanese select shops/online shops. they pay shipping, usually pay over retail, and usually provide the buying funds upfront.

Guest jmatsu
How would one go about getting into this?

try making friends with older looking japanese tourists waiting in line for various launches. tell them that you can get them shit they want, send it to japan, and that you can produce your own invoice. you basically have to hunt for the client/customer. do a great job, and you may get referrals.

and like sean said, it would help to learn japanese.