Socal Meetup

soraanaam

^ I'm liking NELA (eagle rock, glassell park, highland park) more and more. Chill neighborhoods, good mix of people, some decent restaurants, taco stands and bars. Or are you actually looking for Eastside with a capital E, as in Boyle Heights / East Los? For me, I cant leave downtown; I get stuck going to the Westside for work too often, to move any further from the 10/110. Also check out Lincoln Heights and Montecito Heights. Decent number of apartments around there 'cause of the LA/USC medical center.

I live in eagle rock right now, I'm trying to get closer to dt (I'm on a bike/bus).

I want to move DT/arts district or echo park or silver lake. I don't want a generic place but unfortunately I also don't want to pay more than $625.

I'm also down for roomshares if anyone knows of any...

^ If you want a roomshare in the arts district, I would suggest walking around the hood, there's always flyers up. Novel Cafe (the old Groundworks) has a flyer board in the back, inside SCIarc there's always a ton of postings, and will be more soon when school starts up. I doubt you will find much of anything on your own for that price, but rents on new places are def. dropping.

• 2 weeks later...

i don't know what's going on i'll be there preview night / friday night and sunday but i've got class saturday morning and art due sunday so i'm going to be working when i'm not at the con so

i'd be down for a meet-up just pm me if you're going and i'll get a list going and i'll get numbers we can figure something out friday would probably be best i'll be with a posse of nerd pals on sunday so that'd be weird

i don't know what's going on i'll be there preview night / friday night and sunday but i've got class saturday morning and art due sunday so i'm going to be working when i'm not at the con so

i'd be down for a meet-up just pm me if you're going and i'll get a list going and i'll get numbers we can figure something out friday would probably be best i'll be with a posse of nerd pals on sunday so that'd be weird

lol...........

If I host a going away dealie/shopping-event y'all bitches invited.

Here's hoping I last more than a month in Queens NY

i fuckin sat in line for 2 hours in the flat head herringbone for the 9 panel, only NOT to get in...so sad and sweaty

also, went to voyer on wednesday...pretty sick venue actually

how are my fellow superfuturians doing at comic con?

went to the warner bros panel just to get there in time for the disney one - managed to see miyazaki at the disney panel and then get into the Ponyo screening that he introduced later that night. I was the last person to get in so I ended up getting the seat of some VIP who didn't show up so I was like dead center 20 feet from him. pretty fucking good day.

Contemplating having a regularly held afternoon of beer and darts tournaments at the store....

That interest anybody? Come fondle some jeans and Aldens, drink a beer or seven, and throw some darts?

Contemplating having a regularly held afternoon of beer and darts tournaments at the store....

That interest anybody? Come fondle some jeans and Aldens, drink a beer or seven, and throw some darts?

Any reason to hang out Craft is good, here is another jstavrin, myself, and a couple buddies are going to be hitting up Craft around noon on Wednesday, hanging around and checking stuff out for awhile, then probably going on a mini-cafe crawl, or checking out other clothing spots in the area. Anyone interested?

• 2 weeks later...

you motherfuckas need to check out the boutique party thread, how come I never see anyone at the Ooga Booga parties? don't give me that I live in the burbs and I don't have a car shit, we are right next to the metro!!!