Socal Meetup

soraanaam

• 3 weeks later...

you know... I don't know what to do though.

call me up if you wanna hang around westwood and talk to fobby chicks.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=611847&postcount=31

^party at mountain bar courtesy of lion's den

Don't worry brotha, there's always more meetings.

all sufu members invited to my 18th birthday party, still gonna be at hooters/anaheim until i think of something better, but its gonna be the 8th or 9th of september since my brithday is 9/11 (seriously) but it falls on a tuesday. anyway let me know ahead of time

reupdate

alright guys, masuerte gave me some suggestions for my 18th but we're basically gonna chill in la/venice/ beverly hills for the day then end it at orchid ( www.orchidlosangles.com ) if you plan to go be sure to pm me by friday. anyway its gonna be on saturday the 8th

Shinchrono is going waaay far, all the way opposite side of our country from L.A.

Anyways, I have a blown pixel in my camera but I was still hoping we could do a meetup sometime in the Fall after I get my sensor serviced. I would like to do a Socal Shoot. During early afternoon till night-time. I also hope to attend a San Diego meet to get some portraits of those people as well.

For L.A. I would like to take do a photo-outing with people around Ghetty Museum and Santa Monica Pier. For San D. I wouldn't mind taking pics at the beach or wherever is iconic of S.D.

I am back boisssssssssssss.

My sammies smell like jalapenos. GROSS---

BUT CHECK OUT DEM PHADEZZZZ

WINQ GIVES IT 2 THUMBS UP

(and 3 thumbs down for the smell)

I might wash it before another meetup, cus im nice like that.

masuerte, photoshoot sounds fun!

welcome back Ted

Ugh, sorry socallers... I'll be not planning many socal sufu trips due to my joblessness ...

I still wanna do a Ghetty shoot though, but after Moy and MrIp get down to UCLA. Wendy from ooga booga says she might bring someone she knows who shopkeeps other boutiques as well like a person from Keep company and Opening Ceremony.

• 3 weeks later...

masuerte told me theres gonna be a fred segal sale tomorrow, ima be heading down there with leatherseatbelt and randybcho, just wonder who else is going for a mini sufu meetup

• 4 weeks later...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOkay, I'm getting tired of puttering around the house lately. I wanna take a trip to meet up with people in SOCAL... Either L.A. or San Diego. I know Azn80i is cool with taking an SD trip on the MEGABUS to take some portraits on the beach. C'mon people!

Sometime this month I'm def going to the Getty museum Nov. 16 for a free music and chill night event. This is an excelent time to go and hopefully the fires will have died down by then. L.A. peeps join me!

http://www.getty.edu/visit/calendar/days/11162007.html