Socal Meetup

soraanaam

I can come. Coming back from Baltimore on Saturday night.

Azn8oi, make sure your typing language is Chinese (PRC) [i'm assuming it is because you are typing in pinyin]. In your language bar type the little arrow facing down, the make sure you check "charset." Then click on that character to change from simplified to traditional.

P.S. - I live in San Marino but I used to live in Arcadia, so I'm quite close to Din Tai Feng as well :D

if youre looking for pho, the best pho in LA county is at "golden deli" and "vietnam house". theyre owned by the same owners and theyre across the street from each other. me personally, pho 79 is my favorite, though i will admit that the broth at GD/VH is better.

pho 79 = main st and garfield, really near edwards renaissance theater.

GD/VH = las tunas and mission

GD is in the 7-eleven plaza and VH is across the streetish in shitty strip mall complete with a fake 1 dollar store.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=golden+deli+san+gabriel blah blah blah

if youre looking for chinese noodles....... depends on what noodles you want. get back to me on this cus i have no idea what gong lo meen is.

matter of fact... since masuerte needs to meetup with me to sell me his gorillapod, and im gonna be meeting him for pho anyways....

pho date, anyone? then we'll all bum your ride down to union station.

YEAH. GREAT IDEA.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Gong Lo Mein >> its like dry noodles, with chicken, shrimp, dao-geh, fishcake with broth on the side, that you ladel in, and you put hoisin jeung and chili sauce... I never know exactly what to call it, but its served at Vietnamese Restaurants that specialize in chinese style noodles, if that makes sense.

I can get pho on the Westside (even though its expensive).

have you ever been to the K-pho restaurant on wilshire/western? (i know this is not the westside)

anyways i swear to god it was laughable. masuerte, back me up!

and nope.. i've never had it. sounds good though. i THINK you might be able to find it at one of the "kim fung" restaurants. and by kim fung, it has nothing to do with korean kims. it's basically chiu chow food there-- extensive viet/chinese combination influences.

give your numbers to be too. im gonna be meeting masuerte tomorrow-- and from there we all meetup around 3rd ave/fairfax?

impromptu, sure, but i can also do a sunday meetup as well.

yeah definitely.

我需要一點 SHINCHRONO x I ACED THE EXAM! 在我的命裡面 (no homo)

btw guys, im sorry for taking over this thread with my mindless posting.

anyways, meetup tomorrow @ 3rd/Fairfax http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=24864&page=2

post in this or that thread if youre interested. or even better, PM me and i can eventually try to hook people up with phone numbers -_- with an absolutely grand (NO HOMO)

that last picture makes me look sooooooooooooooooooo cheap LOL

nice meeting you andrew.

KKKKKKKKKK SUNDAY MEETUP. EVERYONE SHOULD SHOW UP THIS TIME HEHEHEHEHEHEHE

just an fyi westside, that last pic was inspired by you. even though im smiling, all i could think about was

SUPLEME FUCK YOU

SUPLEME FUCK YOU

CASSETTE PLAYA FUCK YOU

APRIL 77 FUCK YOU

NIKE FUCK YOU

k?

-edit

corned beef had awaze tibs.

and we liked injera.

just an fyi westside, that last pic was inspired by you. even though im smiling, all i could think about was

SUPLEME FUCK YOU

SUPLEME FUCK YOU

CASSETTE PLAYA FUCK YOU

APRIL 77 FUCK YOU

NIKE FUCK YOU

k?

-edit

corned beef had awaze tibs.

and we liked injera.

haha awesome. i haven't had any for like a month since my mom isn't around. what kind of wet did you get with your injera??

Beef's 5D + 17-55mm lens makes me wanna go into convulsions.