Socal Meetup

soraanaam

You guys should check my boutique thread more. HTC just had a pretty neat event where they did some arts and crafts stuff: buttons ties and whatnot.

Here's the limited amount of pics I took with my fisheye:

649917765_025846bbab.jpg

649956563_c912ef7dc8.jpg

650819660_27cac20e23.jpg

649955619_9a7b4c8778.jpg

And aparently I totally missed out on talking to asuzano more... because I hated that boob-tee of his... haha my bad.

God, i couldnt picture going to a sufu meet. One elitist/fashionista in a group is more than enough, but a group of them? Helllll no. Everyone be staring at each others outfits and judging. Imagine strangers overhearing a group of guys commenting on each others fit and hear em chat about when they plan to wash their jeans. fuk that. i'm keepin' that shit to myself!!

apparently you can picture a sufu meet...

God, i couldnt picture going to a sufu meet. One elitist/fashionista in a group is more than enough, but a group of them? Helllll no. Everyone be staring at each others outfits and judging. Imagine strangers overhearing a group of guys commenting on each others fit and hear em chat about when they plan to wash their jeans. fuk that. i'm keepin' that shit to myself!!

^ Dream of that buddy.

That's exactly how we act.

Damnit Mas don't give away our secrets!

dont forget to mention that we go eat ramen that make azn8oi take 8 shits in 1 day cus of how spicy and big the bowl is.

sheesh.

^^ here's his picture 515826793_2662f300fc.jpg

OH AND BTW

Kixself is down in L.A. and he's on for a meetup. Holla @ us.

anybody up for a meetup on sunday the 29th?

i feel like it's my last chance to do a meetup before my korea/japan/china trip. who knows: if i like you, i might even consider doing a pickup for you without "service charge".

:P :p :P :p :P :p :P

P.S.

jansuerte. the gorillapod. thanks.

No beef... I will take your pic.

We can go meet up at pershing square. Free parking and lots of interesting people and plenty of cheap yet yummy food there. Then take the subway or drive down to Rodeo Dr.

Asuzano, I'll talk to you with recognition next time.

i've hung out with masuerte thrice, and met up with bill twice.

bumped dk7m twice

and a couple of people that go to ucr with me.

not to mention that winq is my best friend (he is in shanghai for school)

没有人要跟我见面吗?

拜托你们回答。。。。。

just an fyi- i study trad chars but i can only type in pin yin.

MEETUP?!?!?!?!?!?!

get someone to drop you off at the anaheim metrolink station and ride to union station in dtla.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=en&geocode=&saddr=garden+grove,+ca&daddr=2150+E.+Katella+St.,+Anaheim,+CA,+92806&sll=33.817378,-117.915573&sspn=0.17428,0.374222&ie=UTF8&z=14&om=1

$10 roundtrip on sundays.

$6.75 if youre under 18 (which you seem to be).

www.metrolinktrains.com

come on now.

masuerte and i take it allllllllll the time.