Socal Meetup

soraanaam

yea so got this email from masuerte

Re: hi

Aaarg the pressure!

Haha, seriously though it'd be great to meet up. I suggest chinatown and non-shopping for the first meeting. If people are down there might be a party in Betalevel... very little shopping going on there though (2 really nice boutiques i can think of and that's it). I suggest Chinatown because it's easy to get parking and/or travel there by train through metrolink (Union station is 2 blocks away!). There's also Little Tokyo for good eats and Japanese book goodness.

Now at the end of this month (Saturday May 26th) there will be a party in a semi-obscure location in Chinatown where MP3 swapping and some crazy underground self-made kareoke goodness will occur. If you all are up for that we can use it as a way to jump off to a more formal and planned socal SUPERFUTURE type party.

You guys down?

i think this is a pretty good idea, so far we got almost all sufu members from cerritos to come how about all you guys out there?

If people don't go this time, I will make sure to take the most heartbreakingly awesome pictures of the event, it will make you cry and rage with jealousy untill you are a wimpering in fetal position in the corner of your room farthest from the computer screen.

::runs off to look up composition techniques::

• 2 weeks later...

so far these are the people coming to the may 26th meetup in LA

they are confirmed and ready to go

leatherseatbelt

randybcho

alexpham

masuerte

bill

me

waiting for reply from other members

sorry if i missed pming any members,

yea so got this email from masuerte

Re: hi

Aaarg the pressure!

Haha, seriously though it'd be great to meet up. I suggest chinatown and non-shopping for the first meeting. If people are down there might be a party in Betalevel... very little shopping going on there though (2 really nice boutiques i can think of and that's it). I suggest Chinatown because it's easy to get parking and/or travel there by train through metrolink (Union station is 2 blocks away!). There's also Little Tokyo for good eats and Japanese book goodness.

Now at the end of this month (Saturday May 26th) there will be a party in a semi-obscure location in Chinatown where MP3 swapping and some crazy underground self-made kareoke goodness will occur. If you all are up for that we can use it as a way to jump off to a more formal and planned socal SUPERFUTURE type party.

You guys down?

i think this is a pretty good idea, so far we got almost all sufu members from cerritos to come how about all you guys out there?

going down on the 26th, be sure to come south californians

so far these are the people coming to the may 26th meetup in LA

they are confirmed and ready to go

leatherseatbelt

randybcho

alexpham

masuerte

bill

me

aznboi

maybes list:

servo2000

dokydoky

Bill, bring that sexy wallet you have for sale on supermarket with you... I'm thiiinking of getting it (if it hasn't been sold yet).

Mas-

I'm still down for the meetup for sure. Where are we meeting officially? In my neighborhood somewhere right??

And...alas, both wallets are sold. Sorry bro

-B

change of plan our ride "randybcho" is a maybe maybe so if he goes we go if he doesnt then we don't

alexpham

masuerte

bill

aznboi

maybes list:

servo2000

dokydoky

soraanaam

leatherseatbelt

randybcho

Okay, let's all be at La Brea by noon so we can lunch. Haha.

We can eat there, hang, wait for other people to come late by shopping at American Rag... or we can easily move down to Melrose. I'm gonna be footing/bussing it mostly.

Then later that night it's over to Downtown L.A. for either Little Tokyo or Chinatown (they're blocks apart).

ummm... get off your couches and get out.

la brea

515362821_f859cd79a8.jpg

515336030_10e28837ea.jpg

mr. freedom

515336050_73e32a727c.jpg

melrose - dita

515336094_0f52d87c3f.jpg

You missed out on the free evisu bags.

515363033_e05a8eb81d.jpg

good thing evisu sucks now... :^/

• 3 weeks later...

cross posted from sugarcane...

Chucks Vintage just got their first Sugar Cane Shipement and they want to throw us alittle party to Celebrate. . .

Anybody in L.A. interested? Booze? Jeans? Sugar Cane....Dope vintage denim....555 LVCs....

Also: Anybody else noticed that the '47's look like they're getting longer?? I tried them on again today, about a year after I tried them on at DenimBar....I swear they've gotten longer....Long enough for my 6'2'' frame...finally.

looooooooooooooooooool

I'm working everyday except Wednesday now. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY hahaha so sad.

Have fun you guys!

Bill man! Do not Leave us hanging! Please make the date a saturday! Haha... Man this party needs to get blown up mighty large.

I hope that I can take pictures in stores now geeeeeeez. Oh and if it is going to be on a wednesday I think I can take the day off... but not on short notice.