Socal Meetup

soraanaam

I'm heading down to SoCal from NorCal for a few days this week. Anything happening/anyone want to hang out? I'm gonna be in SD and LA.

YEA, IF YOU WANNA BLAZE WITH ME AND LEATHERSEATBELT, ARE YOU DOWN? IF NOT YOURE STILL WELCOME WE CAN BLAZE AND COMPARE OUR DENIM LOL

Hm...this may or may not be a good first post, but here it goes, btw, been a lurker for awhile...a long while, hah...

Anyways, The Lab is basically a small joint of shops grouped together each selling their own style of clothing/shoes. Urban Outfitters, Carve (Awesome shop, lot of good stuff there and they have some major sales), Blends OC shoe store("Shoe heads"), Great Laundry, independent label with a flagship store, they have some decent hoodies for a decent price, Buffalo Exchange, and across the street, there's The Camp with Active and Commissary. Commissary is just f-awesome. For the bud, I can get some good stuff...hindu, green crack, green rhino, etc...:D

5 pages later and youre still talking about weed and no meetup.

ok.

told ya i dislike socal superfuturians now.

hehe exception masuerte :P

ok........... we currently have 10 people but thats not enough? and i didnt ask about bud anymore cuz kiwiyumyum is bringing it so fuck off

i assume ucr is for riverside? well riverside sucks shit

5 pages later and youre still talking about weed and no meetup.

ok.

told ya i dislike socal superfuturians now.

hehe exception masuerte :P

yea fuk you, youre probally one of those dum ass wangsters that uses name like xasndudex, crazy asian guy, or in your case azn8oi go fuck off somewhere

Oh no you fuckers did not just have this thread without PMming me! OR BILL!!??

Just keep viewing superblurber I post events that are superfuture relevent all the fuckin' time.

Best places to go in L.A. is:

La Brea (undefeated, American Rag) and travel to Melrose

Little Tokyo in West L.A. (near westwood) on Olympic and Sawtelle

Chinatown (mountain bar is always happening as well as Betalevel having an MP3 swap-meet every 3 weeks).

Sales events @ Boutiques like HTC, Fred Seagal and what have you...

lol, neg rep me cus you're incompetent?!

OK!

btw, riverside does suck shit. im not offended by that at all. i'd egg you on to say that more...

TAKE OFFENSE TO THAT MASUERTE! HEEYA!

Oh no you fuckers did not just have this thread without PMming me! OR BILL!!??

Just keep viewing superblurber I post events that are superfuture relevent all the fuckin' time.

Best places to go in L.A. is:

La Brea (undefeated, American Rag) and travel to Melrose

Little Tokyo in West L.A. (near westwood) on Olympic and Sawtelle

Chinatown (mountain bar is always happening as well as Betalevel having an MP3 swap-meet every 3 weeks).

Sales events @ Boutiques like HTC, Fred Seagal and what have you...

Anyone know when the next sales are for Barneys / either of the Fred Segals? I'd be up for that.

The next Barney's show is for the end of s/s sale. Roughly Aug 20th or so, I would guess.

2006:

http://www.thebudgetfashionista.com/archives/shopping/barneys_warehou.php

Ahh, oops. I realized that this for the NYC show. The LA show is probably a week or two before that... so just think around August.

Just found this thread....

I think we should keep it in LA/hollywood for sake of the most availible shopping with the best bang for your buck. I would also like to throw into the ring of consideration, doing something at Chucks Vintage on Melrose. They are still working on deciding what Sugar Cane styles to carry on their new account...maybe we could throw a get together at the store and try on lots of samples! The summer catalogue is due in any day, so we might get to have a little input into what they will ultimately carry! We will make up the bulk of the SugarCane customer base in the area afterall.... We could see Madeline's (the owner) amazing collection of vintage denim, hang out in a real american denim shop, and be in the middle of a great neighborhood for other shopping/eating/drinking/smoking....

Just found this thread....

I think we should keep it in LA/hollywood for sake of the most availible shopping with the best bang for your buck. I would also like to throw into the ring of consideration, doing something at Chucks Vintage on Melrose. They are still working on deciding what Sugar Cane styles to carry on their new account...maybe we could throw a get together at the store and try on lots of samples! The summer catalogue is due in any day, so we might get to have a little input into what they will ultimately carry! We will make up the bulk of the SugarCane customer base in the area afterall.... We could see Madeline's (the owner) amazing collection of vintage denim, hang out in a real american denim shop, and be in the middle of a great neighborhood for other shopping/eating/drinking/smoking....

GREAT idea Bill. I would definitely be down for this.

GREAT idea Bill. I would definitely be down for this.

L.A. parties don't happen without great ideas from Bill.

Okay socal... we need to get our lazy asses into gear.

San Fran crew + Northern West Coast crew had a good round of get-togethers.... and now this from NY:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=406306&postcount=29367

WTH is up with socal?? We too cool to hang? Too lazy? Too busy? Whut?

• 2 weeks later...
Okay socal... we need to get our lazy asses into gear.

San Fran crew + Northern West Coast crew had a good round of get-togethers.... and now this from NY:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=406306&postcount=29367

WTH is up with socal?? We too cool to hang? Too lazy? Too busy? Whut?

Too lazy, too spread out. Considering that some of us live in LA, some in So. Cal and some in between it really is some sort of accomplishment to catch us all together.

Meeting up in LA would literally be an entire days commitment, between getting up to LA and getting back home, for instance.