Socal Meetup

soraanaam

yup we are going to meet at the lab, then we will drink at zip's there or we can pitch in 5's and have all you can drink at my friends sushi and pub, its also located in newport, quick drive from the lab, then blaze after

so, are we gonna meet at the lab or wut?

i don't mean to attack you or anything but i'm a little confused. why are you so eager to meet-up with people from these forums when you have 11 posts, most of which in this very thread?

i don't mean to attack you or anything but i'm a little confused. why are you so eager to meet-up with people from these forums when you have 11 posts, most of which in this very thread?

prima...a lot of ppl lurk but just don't post, i know some ppl who have been lurking for a year but isnt registered..

i have no idea. it says anti-mall on the sign. theyre trying to attract the people that think theyre cool by not shopping at malls, but they have some regular mall stores there (urban outfitters).

Is there a number (n)ine, Raf simons, dior homme, loopwheeler store, a base control store, eternal denime and a samurai and sugar cane store there. now thats what i call an anti mall.

By the dictionaries definition of mall, "a large retail complex containing a variety of stores and often restaurants and other business establishments housed in a series of connected or adjacent buildings or in a single large building," what you described is still, technically, a mall.

well, havent been to the lab recently but carve does hold some nice brands, plus other shops around there, anyhow, heres the link www.thelab.com, the site doesnt really give you much info but the stores are pretty well stocked with some nice stuff, just urban outfitters is the downcast there, otherwise its all good

Is there a number (n)ine, Raf simons, dior homme, loopwheeler store, a base control store, eternal denime and a samurai and sugar cane store there. now thats what i call an anti mall.

i wish...

By the dictionaries definition of mall, "a large retail complex containing a variety of stores and often restaurants and other business establishments housed in a series of connected or adjacent buildings or in a single large building," what you described is still, technically, a mall.

i didn't say i AGREED with the term, I was just retstating what it said on the little april 77 card they gave me.

as for the carpooling, well, i know i'm probably not going to take anyone there. just drive?

I'm heading down to SoCal from NorCal for a few days this week. Anything happening/anyone want to hang out? I'm gonna be in SD and LA.