Socal Meetup

soraanaam

theres one of those weekly mad decent functions tonight in LA

im trying to go cause riff raff is performing

I'll be at the show holler

Holler

Union has a few things and *i think* i saw a few pieces at Opening Ceremony last week.

EDIT: Oh and that store that used to be off of La Brea towards beverly (between AR and Self Edge) that recently moved to another location. I think it was called Case Study? Not much help I know but someone might know what I'm talking about.

Case Study is the correct name of the store, but they moved from La Brea to Burton (where the old Christian Louboutin store was located). I don't remember them having any CdG for quite a while. They have unholy matrimony, drkshdw, silent, a few others.

Thanks man! I should also specify that I'm talking mainline CdG unless anywhere is selling CdG Black stuff but that would be pretty unusual.

Your right, CdG black is hard to find. Try Maxfield's? Maybe H. Lorenzo on sunset (side note: I'm not recommending this store unless your desperate for the brand)?

Ah ok. I've never actually been inside Case Study but i remember them having a CDG sticker in the window along with all the other stuff they carried. I'll have to check out the new location.

Main spot for comme is barneys on wilshire, honestly, maxfields sucks, they have the WORST fucking SA's in the world, maxfield Bleu is way nice people and everything is on sale. Amrag usually only has play and shirt lines, as well as junya. Union only got a few shirt pieces, H Lorenzo isnt bad, the dudes in there are pretty nice.

i currently live on western, and pass this place going to work. what exactly is it?

What do you mean? It's a beer bar and restaurant.

They do German x Korean fusion.

Main spot for comme is barneys on wilshire, honestly, maxfields sucks, they have the WORST fucking SA's in the world, maxfield Bleu is way nice people and everything is on sale. Amrag usually only has play and shirt lines, as well as junya. Union only got a few shirt pieces, H Lorenzo isnt bad, the dudes in there are pretty nice.

they got those hammerthor collab briefs too lol

||

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...