Socal Meetup

soraanaam

• 2 weeks later...

MEGA-FLYER1a.jpg

vous vais suave bitch

Going shopping first then spending the rest of the day at Disneyland.

Yeah a lot of the stores are pretty boring but it's either that or RO boutique and shit in LA that only 2 people can afford.

a bunch of internet dudes are going to dland together? <pause>

House Of Blues San Diego Tuesday the 20th, Mickey Avalon, Beardo, Skeet Skeet & Kesha (all ages show)

i'll be there. If you will too, then PM me. It should be classic if mickey ave opens for kesha. All the underages who dont know who he is or what he raps about will have their teenage jaws on the floor.

House Of Blues San Diego Tuesday the 20th, Mickey Avalon, Beardo, Skeet Skeet & Kesha (all ages show)

i'll be there. If you will too, then PM me. It should be classic if mickey ave opens for kesha. All the underages who dont know who he is or what he raps about will have their teenage jaws on the floor.

House of Blues all ages shows are weird. So many tiny ravers.

servo, i havent been to an all ages show in a while, but given the fact that the lead is Kesha and the 2nd is a white heroine addicted bisexual rapper from hollywood, it should be a very interesting show. It will be nice to look at the faces of the moms in the crowd when Avalon starts rapping about his dick and how he likes to fuck pre teens and shoot heroine and smoke crack.

servo, i havent been to an all ages show in a while, but given the fact that the lead is Kesha and the 2nd is a white heroine addicted bisexual rapper from hollywood, it should be a very interesting show. It will be nice to look at the faces of the moms in the crowd when Avalon starts rapping about his dick and how he likes to fuck pre teens and shoot heroine and smoke crack.

oh how I love mickey avalon... I'll probably go- shoot me a pm

i went last month. got me a deep fried white castle

it was ah-aight. but not 6.75~ aight

07182010939.jpg

AInE_H6Uj0U#t=1m30s

@1:31 dude's day turns bad

• 2 weeks later...

went to the OC fair last wednesday (the 11th) and was wearing my FH310's, and as I'm walking across the parking lot to meet my gf, I see a guy walking with his girlfriend...wearing 310's. I yelled and brought it to his attention that we both had the same jeans on...but wasn't able to ask if he was on sufu. made my day though..hahah.

• 3 weeks later...