Sign in to follow this  
sidneylo

New York City April 9-22, 2007 -- Mini Meetup

This is in conjunction with the larger East Coast NYC thread (found here: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=20402), this is a supplementary thread to differentiate various timed meets between users.

At this point, everyone has some form of a varying/conflicting schedule, but I feel like a few people who are flying in at certain times could establish some sort of guideline for us to integrate our schedules (if it permits.)

Rirawin will be flying in from the UK from April 9 - 22 and staying at my place--at that point we've arranged a few people to come along. So far, the tentative scheduling is that we have sycamore possibly coming through, and dryice as far as non-local. Local folks like sphoxx, crillz, onemancult (to name a select few)... hopefully they can make it out. DCrev, I'm looking at you too, snitch!

Anyway, I know Kiya and some other sf gang members are coming through throughout June, so maybe another thread for that is in order. Either way, please consult or contact me if you are interested in hanging out in April. If you want my contact or phone number, just hit up my portfolio for the information.

So yeah. Woo.

can u guys go to a cool restaurant one day if so ill come along loll

Hey yalls, I got your PMs, gonna reply in a bit (but it was down before I could so I'm just getting around to it.)

It's not really a superfuture fest, more like just chillin for some lunch or hanging out. If you're from out of the city, and can find housing for a few days, definitely let any of us know. I'll be around anyway so it'd be convenient if you know some NYC folk, that way we can find a time to grab lunch/dinner and maybe roam around the city a bit.

any pretty girls? lol

i'll most likely be in the city the weekend of the 9-12 or the weekend after, hopefully i could meet some of you goonies.

edit: 9-12 is most definitely not a weekend. yah well, you know what i mean....

Down for whatever. NJT Rail rules face.

i'm down for fondling 12 year old girls at the American Girl Place if crazy crillz is.

I'm going to be in NYC from March 29-April 2 if anyone is interested in hazing an out-of-towner.

I'm down. Give me an IM or whatever when the time comes closer we can grab some din-din or whatever... go window shopping. :)

Damn, I'll be there from April 3-8th. Hope we can still work something out.

fulton street mall meetup
I'm down for that.

Edit: I'll be the guy wearing the polka-dot Sk8 Hi.

sorry, wont have my calf implants until the june meetup.... dont think i can make it

sorry, wont have my calf implants until the june meetup.... dont think i can make it

BIG is offering free chainstitched calf implants during the NYC meetup. It's a collaboration with Self Edge--you ain't got no excuses dunny!

It's that time of year folks... the mash up is going to happen in 2 days...

Down for whatever. NJT Rail rules face.
not sure about that. but i might be down to come as i'm going to supreme for the vans release anyway. not sure if i want to hang out with sufu homos though.

Yeah it's going to get real gay. You better watch out or you might get hit with dicksplash.

yeah....

i'll sit this one out.