item fades

soraanaam

been thinking of items fades so far ive got knuckle dusters on my artisans, (i was scared shit walking around with a knuckle duster in my back pocket), i got a zippo fade, and a wllet fade, are there any other diferent kinds of fades?

I took an evisu god head symbol in the back pocket of my no1 special. Kinda lame but whatever. I saw someone with a yankees logo. really anyting will work. I have a silver half dollar in the coiin pocket of my okinawas.(not that anyone will ever see it but its there)

Guest jeffvyain

i hate atari on the front of jeans unless it's in the coin pocket.

first thread i click on since superfuture comes back. wasn't expecting to find my name already in here.

^ oh ? funny, i always thought you were suppose to carry it on the right. :o

My zippo in the coin pocket, getting a little annoying.

how does it get annoying? mine never really bothers me, it seems to be the perfect place haha

letter fades...............................................................................................................................................................................

Circle fade from a hard plastic container lid, I only left the lid in there for a month or so:

2dtryoh.jpg

Lip balm fade:

2h3323p.jpg

I need to start carrying some pokemon though. that sounds real good. :)

In my nudies from day 1 I kept a thick moleskin in my backpocket. It is starting to look pretty good. Its like a wide wallet.

Bike seat fades are awesome too. haha.

• 1 year later...