Sign in to follow this  
holotekor

supersuggestions

I thought it would be a good idea to have a general thread where one could post suggestions for improvements and constructive criticism of superfuture/supertalk in general. I did a search, maybe there's a thread like this hidden deep somewhere?

Anyways--

1. One thing i figure could be potentially great-- if superblurber could have independent cities threads, therefore you could easily check out the happenings in your areas. i figure this would compliment superfuture's original goals of bringing information together for travelers and jetsetters alike. The blurber doesn't seem to reach it's potential in it's current state.

2. I think tagging should be more heavily moderated; there are many hilarious tags out there that make me smile, but thats not the point, is it?

3. I'm not sure if there is a rule about signatures, but i don't think moving gifs should be allowed, and overly lengthy signatures. It's annoying to scroll through signatures (especially of frequent posters) and it clutters the threads. Not a huge deal, but threads would be cleaner.

Just a couple ideas! merci beaucoup

Another idea-- why not have a donation box? I think Chad's superthrads are great and will eventually bring in some paper, but it wouldn't hurt to have a donation box set up niketalk style. I'm sure a good number of people on this board would be more than willing to throw a couple dollars this way-- funds could go to server fees, superfuture meetups, and wayne's wardrobe.

regarding the images in sigs, there's an option to turn them off.

and i like the donation box idea.

i propose new/more emoticons.

Suggestion on reputation points. As of now, they seem kind of random as how people are giving them. I propose that there be a way implimented that you can only rep people on supershopper. Kind of making it like an ebay feedback sort of thing. Rep points would have more of a meaning this way I think.

Another idea-- why not have a donation box? I think Chad's superthrads are great and will eventually bring in some paper, but it wouldn't hurt to have a donation box set up niketalk style. I'm sure a good number of people on this board would be more than willing to throw a couple dollars this way-- funds could go to server fees, superfuture meetups, and wayne's wardrobe.

nice idea.... it is a user pays world

whoever runs fuk held out the pan to help fund a new server or something and everyone who contributed got a golden jimmy(?) icon under their user id. :lurk:

what would our icon be? a golden trash can? ...a golden rep bar

^ rep points.... meaning is found in the personal comments left with the rep... e-peen, size doesnt matter