Sign in to follow this  
ik999

why is the worst pain you have had

I stubbed my toe on my coffee table this morning................ :(

stubbing ones toe when its cold in the morning just flips me out, I shout and throw stuff, fuck, it just really infuriates me and is pretty painful.

I once dropped a concrete slab on my toe ( yeah, why was I barefoot?!?! ), killed.

Other stuff i have experienced to be painful are....

torn neck muscle - not as bad as it sounds actually.

torn knee ligament - nasty

dislocated shoulder - really really stings, once its back in its not too bad if nothing else is messed up but muscle and tendons etc usually are abit "sore".

Extreme cramp - easily my worst ever pain, it was excruciating for an hour and I just screamed. Then it kind of settled but my calf just "locked" itself for 3days. Just like having a rock in there, couldnt move it. Ridiculous. Never experienced cramp like it.

sprained my ankle once while climbing a tree. my foot pretty much got stuck in the tree and i lost my balance and fell over. i was like 11 or 12 and i think i started crying too

not as bad as above:

calve cramps from swimming

rude awakanings from foot cramps while sleeping

getting stung by a wasp

i caught a basketball, when i was dribbling down the court i thought there was something on the ball but after the layup i realized that i dislocated my pinky. more shocking than painful

Pimple on your nose, aka rudolph. Seriously, it really does hurt like a mofo, especially if it gets big enough.

nerve dying in one of my molars (resulting from a cavity going untreated). shooting pain from my temple to my neck.

let mine be a cautionary tale: VISIT THE DENTIST FREQUENTLY!!

q-tip in the peehole std test!! that thing was fucking long and it went deep. o_0

got knee-ed in my balls during a basketball friendly, couldn't walk straight for at least 15 mins. damn that was pain

About 10 hours after my inguinal hernia surgery when the local anesthetic wore off. I didn't take the pain meds because they make me throw up. I thought I was going to pass out...

P1010272.jpg

This one is courtesy of trying to put an additional hole in a belt while i had it on with a butcher knife....4 stitches later ...meet my retarded finger limpy.

1. breaking my wrist doing a 50-50 on a handrail.

2. withdrawling from dope.

3. losing family members.

4.breaking promises.

Having a 4 inch needle stuck up my nose (and ofcourse, it was not through the nostrills).

cramp in the calves at night when I'm asleep (frequently). That must be one of the worst pains

physical pain:

having a light fall down over my eyes when I was in prep and nearly blinded

slamming finger in car door in grade 3

wisdom teeth extraction wasn't too bad, but having braces was fairly paintful at times when I was 13.

speaking of water polo, WE WON CIF THIS YEAR MOTHAFUCKAS!!!!!!!!

injury during water polo? its not the kicking or the groin, like if you getting kicked then youre not positioned right, but what i hate is scratching fuk faggots that scratch

What school?

forgot about this one.

during high school, ollied a 5 stair, bailed, and for some reason landed with my right knee locked up. thankfully it didnt break but for the next hour or so, i couldnt stand up, couldnt walk...painful

One day in middle school, I had PE, and jumped on plyometric boxes, I tried to jump back down from the highest one, and landed on the edge of the box, on my shins.

A more recent instance is when my right hand got caught under a type of conveyor belt diverter at work one time, it almost mangled it, there's no scar or anything, but it smeared the skin on a noticeable portion of my palm for a minute.

I had my left tibia artificially grown 2 1/2 inches. It took 6 months of breaking my leg everyday. So many surgeries during the course of those months... one I had to go through awake as a bunch of doctors permanently blocked off the anterior artery in my left leg.

I was on such high doses of fentanol for such an extended period of time, it basically fried my brain and I've forgotten most of my childhood. Sucks.

Forgot this one too...while at fashion design school my sis was at a table when the person next to her picked up a large sheet of sugar paper. As it came up accross my sister's face, the edge sliced into her EYEBALL. Weeped clear gunk for a while-luckily is back to normal now.

I had my left tibia artificially grown 2 1/2 inches. It took 6 months of breaking my leg everyday. So many surgeries during the course of those months... one I had to go through awake as a bunch of doctors permanently blocked off the anterior artery in my left leg.

I was on such high doses of fentanol for such an extended period of time, it basically fried my brain and I've forgotten most of my childhood. Sucks.

Holy shit...:(

^ Yeah I guess that was sorta for the win

fuck , and I thought a direct shot of novacaine into an infected root during a root canal was bad....

i had an infamous root canal before that fucking killed. my previous dentist was fucking shit and put some crap filling in that wasnt even tight in. it just went to shit underneeth and it hits you with the wierdest pain all over your face and neck.

i been stabbed before, but i kinda blocked with my forearm and it only grazed my chest really.. but suprisingly, that felt quite nice. im sure it wouldnt have if it actually went fully in on the chest.. it went right deep on my arm. but thats different.

not the worst... but once i had this girl riding my dick, i mean going fucking crazy. she came up a little too far and bent it in half on the down stroke... you could hear a pop... oh fuckkk..... i didnt want to fuck for a week.

^^^ Ugh, I've had that happen... the worst part for me though was that you can't get off after that and you end up with horrible blue balls.

not the worst... but once i had this girl riding my dick, i mean going fucking crazy. she came up a little too far and bent it in half on the down stroke... you could hear a pop... oh fuckkk..... i didnt want to fuck for a week.

Dude, i knew soem guy that literally broke his dick, the bitch was riding hard and decided to go back, with all her wait dude popped somethign, he says his schlong looked like it had elephantitis, he was sidelined for awhile