why is the worst pain you have had

ik999

sprained my ankle once while climbing a tree. my foot pretty much got stuck in the tree and i lost my balance and fell over. i was like 11 or 12 and i think i started crying too

not as bad as above:

calve cramps from swimming

rude awakanings from foot cramps while sleeping

getting stung by a wasp

i caught a basketball, when i was dribbling down the court i thought there was something on the ball but after the layup i realized that i dislocated my pinky. more shocking than painful

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

speaking of water polo, WE WON CIF THIS YEAR MOTHAFUCKAS!!!!!!!!

injury during water polo? its not the kicking or the groin, like if you getting kicked then youre not positioned right, but what i hate is scratching fuk faggots that scratch

What school?

One day in middle school, I had PE, and jumped on plyometric boxes, I tried to jump back down from the highest one, and landed on the edge of the box, on my shins.

A more recent instance is when my right hand got caught under a type of conveyor belt diverter at work one time, it almost mangled it, there's no scar or anything, but it smeared the skin on a noticeable portion of my palm for a minute.

I had my left tibia artificially grown 2 1/2 inches. It took 6 months of breaking my leg everyday. So many surgeries during the course of those months... one I had to go through awake as a bunch of doctors permanently blocked off the anterior artery in my left leg.

I was on such high doses of fentanol for such an extended period of time, it basically fried my brain and I've forgotten most of my childhood. Sucks.

Forgot this one too...while at fashion design school my sis was at a table when the person next to her picked up a large sheet of sugar paper. As it came up accross my sister's face, the edge sliced into her EYEBALL. Weeped clear gunk for a while-luckily is back to normal now.

I had my left tibia artificially grown 2 1/2 inches. It took 6 months of breaking my leg everyday. So many surgeries during the course of those months... one I had to go through awake as a bunch of doctors permanently blocked off the anterior artery in my left leg.

I was on such high doses of fentanol for such an extended period of time, it basically fried my brain and I've forgotten most of my childhood. Sucks.

Holy shit...:(

fuck , and I thought a direct shot of novacaine into an infected root during a root canal was bad....

i had an infamous root canal before that fucking killed. my previous dentist was fucking shit and put some crap filling in that wasnt even tight in. it just went to shit underneeth and it hits you with the wierdest pain all over your face and neck.

i been stabbed before, but i kinda blocked with my forearm and it only grazed my chest really.. but suprisingly, that felt quite nice. im sure it wouldnt have if it actually went fully in on the chest.. it went right deep on my arm. but thats different.

not the worst... but once i had this girl riding my dick, i mean going fucking crazy. she came up a little too far and bent it in half on the down stroke... you could hear a pop... oh fuckkk..... i didnt want to fuck for a week.

Dude, i knew soem guy that literally broke his dick, the bitch was riding hard and decided to go back, with all her wait dude popped somethign, he says his schlong looked like it had elephantitis, he was sidelined for awhile