deoderant that doesn't ruin your shirts

I figure this is the right location to ask... Which deoderant do you all wear, that leaves it so you don't sweat, and don't get the deoderant on your shirts (thus staining them over time)... I'm talking anti perspirants... A lot of my shirts end up with pit stains, just from being in contact with the deoderant and minimal sweating.

Try looking for a deodorant or anti-perspirant that contains baking soda.

Typical deodorants and anti-perspirants have some sort of aluminum that block your pores which in turn keeps you dry. The reason why your shirts are getting stained is because when the aluminum comes in contact with a laundry detergent and cold water wash, it doesn't easily dissolve.

I myself just use a combination of baking soda and baby powder cornstarch.

Nivea Dry roll-on if it's available where you live (not in the US). It's the finest out there.

I forgot to mention, this stuff actually smells decently nice. Not too strong,

and not too XTREME ARCTIC THUNDER-y

you're serious, diddy?

i thought that shit was the domain of my wack-job, aura-massaging, astrologer of an aunt...

[tom's of main unscented]

my friend alex is testing this shit, he says for the first week or so your body has to adjust to it, so you might get pit stains, but then starts to work perfectly.

he is a vegan hippie though, so ymmv.

Guest doubletap

i used to use axe or tag spray-on deodorant, but recently (two years after first using it) the aluminum started to give me a rash in my armpit. Now I use some roll on aloe shit that i have to wait about 30min after putting it to put my shirt on cause it rolls on all white.

I'm using this now, and it works pretty well, but it doesn't go on clear. Kind of annoying.

Ok let's say I want to get this, what's the exact name/look because there must be 500 different deodorant brands in every store.

you're serious, diddy?

i thought that shit was the domain of my wack-job, aura-massaging, astrologer of an aunt...

You thought right.

And the regular, aluminum kinda deoderant is apparently bad for you in the long run.

Stinking is bad too though.

As far as I know, there is no way to win this fight.

you're serious, diddy?

i picked up some of that tom's unscented last month and that did nothing for me. it smelled like bo when you put it on in the first place.

i recently switched because the right guard extreme whatever i had been using for years decided to amp up the scent and i couldn't stand it.

i picked up some of that tom's unscented last month and that did nothing for me. it smelled like bo when you put it on in the first place.

i recently switched because the right guard extreme whatever i had been using for years decided to amp up the scent and i couldn't stand it.

yeah i use the right guard extreme, stains most my shirts

the last time i did was that free sample of right guard i got in the mail like 9 years ago.. shit gave me skin tags wtf?!

just take a shower you sweaty fuck.

My experience with crystal deodarant was horrible. This year, during the end of summer/spring, I would sweat a lot. I tried numerous deoderants, and crystal was the WORST. Besides being cheap and lasting a year, it did not stop my sweating, just BO. I still had the pit stains that I wanted to hide. Even with an undershirt I didn't feel safe :D

MenScience Advanced Deodorant

http://www.menessentials.com/oxid.php/sid/acef70a88713e464b85ece94d28fc5ae/cl/details/cnid/3d942b97264ac7293.06649411/anid/02f447aebeda6d189.74901729

No smell whatsoever, goes on clear, works like a charm. After trying this, I don't think I'll go back to anything else. There is simply nothing that I have used before that comes even close to matching the quality of this.